Menu

August 12, 2019

Jessica Alba In Oscar de la Renta – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Jessica Alba In Oscar de la Renta - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Jessica Alba was still having a “maxi girl summer” at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday (August 11) in California.

This trend of hers started during the promo tour for ‘L.A.’s Finest,’ and it appears to have continued on to this event, where she was nominated for ‘Choice TV Actress: Action.’

This Oscar de la Renta floral dress might be on the darker side than many would’ve hoped, but there’s something about the lightweight silk georgette fabric, the plunging v-neckline and decadent wrapped scarf accent that presents a grownup glamour that I’ve come to expect from Jessica, which made me instantly warm to this look.

Jennifer Meyer jewelry and boho-inspired black sandals provided the finishing touches.

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Zendaya Coleman In Jacquemus - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Zendaya Coleman In Jacquemus – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Maia Mitchell In Prabal Gurung - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Maia Mitchell In Prabal Gurung – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

6 Responses to Jessica Alba In Oscar de la Renta – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

1. Jerusa04 August 13, 2019 at 12:18 am #

Yes, it’s too dark for the event but I like because she looks nice

2. Guest August 12, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

She looks great. I’d skip the scarf but it does not ruin the look.

3. Phee phee August 12, 2019 at 3:58 pm #

Its cute. I like these kind of dresses alot. The scarf was entirely unnecessary. But overall, its a good look. Standard look for her.

4. Guest August 12, 2019 at 2:57 pm #

Jessica Alba is hot no matter what she’s wearing.

5. Guest August 12, 2019 at 1:12 pm #

My first thought was that a black maxi feels too sombre for a teens event. I do like the look but I think even if it had been made into a jumpsuit or a white version would have lightened the mood for the occasion.

6. Guest August 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm #

This seems like a similar dress that Margot Robbie recently worn (which was also Oscar de la Renta). I wish it wasn’t so dark since it’s summer and this was a teen awards show but overall I like this.