Menu

August 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Zendaya Coleman In Jacquemus – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Zendaya Coleman considered the Hermosa Beach location when selecting her look for the 2019 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday (August 11) in California.

There would be nothing wrong with going glam – this is an awards ceremony after all – but for someone who has been accused of over-dressing on occasion, I’m sure many will appreciate this youthful, fun look from the Jacquemus Spring 2020 collection.

While I wondering how I would fit into those micro patch pocket shorts, Zendaya was having no such issues. Who knew her legs were so long?

What I love most about this look is her plaid yellow shirt which was so effervescent and fresh, taking style cues from the beachside California community’s laidback lifestyle.

Her favourite Le Silla Eva pumps and a pair of BaubleBarSophea pearl hoop earrings completed her look.

This was the stand-out look for me, especially factoring in that super long braid.

Embed from Getty Images
Jacquemus Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Taylor Swift In Versace - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Taylor Swift In Versace – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Jessica Alba In Oscar de la Renta - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Jessica Alba In Oscar de la Renta – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

19 Responses to Zendaya Coleman In Jacquemus – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

1. Maya_S August 13, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

I think she looks great and for teen awards it actually is playful, young and appropriate. She has a great sense of style.

2. Sharon M August 13, 2019 at 11:35 am #

I hate this look…she could have been at the supermarket. And someone should burn those awful white pumps…are they attached to her feet? They do NOT go with everything!

3. Jerusa04 August 13, 2019 at 12:22 am #

Cool, chic, effortless… Zendaya

4. Guest August 12, 2019 at 8:15 pm #

Puke green baby diapers? Sadly, this is a hard no for me . Ugh, those shorts are hideous and the pumps just make it worse.

5. Guest August 12, 2019 at 7:59 pm #

I love this!!

6. Violet Delights August 12, 2019 at 6:13 pm #

You’re wondering how to fit in the micro patch pocket shorts-
    I’m wondering what could fit in the micro patch pockets shorts?
    A baby granola bar? Chapstick? My credit card?

7. Guest August 12, 2019 at 5:23 pm #

If I never see these white pumps again, I will be thrilled. I hate them with this outfit. I am not crazy about the fit of the shorts — they look like diapers to me — but as usual Zendaya looks pretty good.

8. Phee phee August 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm #

yawn inducing….She usually has more interesting picks than this.
    I find those shorts look like a saggy green diaper….with hideous pockets.
    White pumps…hmm, really?

She does fit it in with age/event but its entirely forgettable.

9. James Mackay August 12, 2019 at 1:44 pm #

I don’t get some comments. It’s an awards show for kids and teenagers, I think the outfit could not be more appropriate for her AGE and for the event. Some of them are overdressed imho. Heck, I would have worn white sneakers to make it look more effortless 😎

10. Guest August 12, 2019 at 2:28 pm #

This is the perfect amount of “try” for the teen choice awards.

11. Guest August 12, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

She looks great. The outfit is season-appropriate and youthful, but there’s still such an elevated sense of sophistication.

12. Guest August 12, 2019 at 1:44 pm #

Cute outfit. The make up is a bit too heavy

13. Guest August 12, 2019 at 1:14 pm #

A great youthful way to do casual but chic. I would have picked sandals but Zey does seem averse to open toes most of the times and these pumps work well enough.

14. CharlotteLG August 12, 2019 at 12:58 pm #

I love this and I think it works for the event.
    The shoes could have been better tough, it would have been better with naturel leather sandals.

15. Catarina_M August 12, 2019 at 12:36 pm #

Zendaya as great sense of style and can pull off almost everything she wears, but, as cool as she looks, this was an awards show and this time, she doesn’t meet the ocasion.

16. Guest August 12, 2019 at 12:33 pm #

Love her hair! But I think the outfit is a bit too casual for the occasion.

• Guest August 13, 2019 at 12:50 am #

It’s fine, I guess, but it is, indeed, a simple casual summery look with the elegant white pumps thrown in to elevate it to a more formal level.

17. Guest August 12, 2019 at 12:25 pm #

My chic grandma doing her gardening. Where’s the trowel and the garden kneeler?

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 12, 2019 at 1:15 pm #