Menu

March 4, 2020

Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Fall 2020

Paris Fashion Week marched on with the Louis Vuitton Fall 2020 presentation on Tuesday (March 3) in France.

Lupita Nyong’o: Matching lip to dress, Lupita went for a bold flourish in this teal dress. But the braids and topknot are what really sealed this into being a statement look. I appreciate it for its personality and diversity, but it was still a bit much.

Léa Seydoux: As we’d expect, this look had all the Parisian schoolgirl charm in classic tweed — with a mod twist in the boots.

Alicia Vikander: Consistent in aesthetic, the colour-block skirt, handbag, and platform loafers all belonged. The bright blue zipper pullover was the odd-piece-out, but then again, it added an unexpected, athleisure finish.

Cody Fern: This all-black look, accented by crystallized ‘wings,’ fit right within the Aussie actor’s androgynous, unorthodox style.

Laura Harrier: Speaking of androgynous styling, Laura showed us another variation on it with this sleekly tailored look. The pinstripes made her legs miles-long.

Florence Pugh: Aside from some apparent fit issues in the skirt, she just looked as if she was wearing two separate looks. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t make the sequin floral top fit in here.

Samara Weaving: I love this look from the waist up with the kaleidoscope shine of the top. The fit of the trousers was problematic in some places, as they bunched a bit thus mussing up a more streamlined effect.

Kaitlyn Dever: I was actually really impressed by how the starlet worked this lace, ruffle dress that was an ode to vintage prairie-meets-Victorian style. Massive platform shoes brought in a modern, punk mood.

Stacy Martin: I would say that Stacy’s platform boots put the same punk effect on this white suit, edging up the more traditional tailoring.

Credit: Louis Vuitton

LA Premiere Of FX's 'Devs' With Alison Pill & Cailee Spaeny

LA Premiere Of FX’s ‘Devs’ With Alison Pill & Cailee Spaeny

Front Row @ Chanel Fall 2020

Front Row @ Chanel Fall 2020

10 Responses to Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Fall 2020

1. Phee phee March 4, 2020 at 3:19 pm #

O boy. Lea looks best. its a classic non-LV look sooooooooo.
    Codys is cool for that crystal wing look.

Lupita is shockingly on the worst dressed list.

2. Guest March 4, 2020 at 1:51 pm #

Why is it that everything from LV feels so heavy? There is always a chunky addition to the looks (mostly the footwear) or a forced vibe to them that makes me feel there is no way you could feel comfortable in it.
    Jennifer Connelly has managed somehow to look always good when wearing the brand (although quite repetitive) and Sophie Turner is somehow heading the same way, but well, none of them are here.
    Cody Fern is the least annoying look to me.

3. Originalmeme March 4, 2020 at 1:46 pm #

Lea and Stacey have the only decent outfits here. Lupita looks ridiculous. LV should stick to accessories and handbags.

4. Guest March 4, 2020 at 1:45 pm #

Angelica Ross? had my favourite LV Frow outfit, a colourful printed dress from the LV SS20 collection but I wasn’t a fan of shoes.

5. Guest March 4, 2020 at 9:34 am #

I will cry if LV has poached Lupita, Florence and Kaitlyn. Stop monopolising the red carpet with your ugly designs.

The only one who came out alive was Laura.

6. Catarina_M March 4, 2020 at 9:14 am #

Not even Alicia could save this front row.

7. Guest March 4, 2020 at 6:32 am #

No one much, but Laura Harrier is my fave of the bunch.

8. Guest March 4, 2020 at 5:53 am #

Lupita looks hideous. I only Alicia’s. Would have liked Stacy’s except for the black boots.

9. Guest March 4, 2020 at 4:19 am #

No to every single look here except maybe Kaitlyn.

10. Guest March 4, 2020 at 2:57 am #

I would LOVE to see Cody’s wings on someone else, someone with a dramatic, regal face. Maybe Angelina Jolie.