Menu

August 6, 2015 Premiere

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Men 6 august

It’s time to celebrate the fine gentlemen who’ve been hitting the red carpet this week.

Jason Segel: The actor, who was my best dressed last week, attended the screening of ‘The End of the Tour’ on Sunday (August 2) in East Hampton, New York. While I love the teal hue of his Prada suit, I don’t like the striped tie and I think the trousers are perhaps an inch too long.

Miles Teller: The actor joined co-star Kate Mara on the red carpet for the ‘Fantastic Four’ New York premiere on Tuesday (August 4). I do love a double-breasted suit; unfortunately they don’t necessarily work for everyone. Miles totally nailed his look rocking Louis Vuitton with Christian Louboutin shoes with both style and panache.

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup 2

Michael B. Jordan: The actor joined Miles and Kate on the red carpet for ‘Fantastic Four’ New York premiere, where he also rocked a double-breasted suit. The Givenchy pinstriped look is sharp, but he looked like an extra from ‘The Godfather’. The only thing missing was a hat to complete the Mafioso look.

Chace Crawford: The actor joined a host of ladies at the Disney ABC Television Group’s 2015 TCA Summer Press Tour on Tuesday (August 4). It’s a good thing he is smiling here, because it distracts me from how awful his tan shoes are with his gorgeous maroon suit.

Credit: Getty

Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

Disney ABC Television Group’s 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

Bel Powley In Miu Miu - 'The Diary of a Teenage Girl’ New York Screening

Bel Powley In Miu Miu – ‘The Diary of a Teenage Girl’ New York Screening

12 Responses to Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

1. alvaro_spain August 7, 2015 at 12:47 pm #

Miles <3

2. Amy August 6, 2015 at 7:43 pm #

Miles’s jacket is too tight, that’s preventing him from having a perfect score
    I like Michael B’s look , it’s not for everyone but he’s pulling it off.

3. dee August 6, 2015 at 7:30 pm #

I’m not liking anyone’s look.

• Christine August 6, 2015 at 8:10 pm #

Agreed.

4. justme August 6, 2015 at 7:16 pm #

Maybe it’s his posture but Miles looks like he can’t lift his arms in that jacket. It’s a shame because his styling is impeccable but the fit is off, way off.

I’m usually on board with MBJ’s choices but not this time. He has worn several nice looks for this promo tour though.

5. meme August 6, 2015 at 6:38 pm #

Miles Teller looks like the arrogant, stuck up snot that he is.

• CreoleLady August 6, 2015 at 6:59 pm #

LMAO. I might have put things a bit differently (a self-satisfied middle-aged middle management loan officer type), but I get your point. Not feeling this rather stiff double-breasted suit, combined with that inimitable slope-shouldered stance and smirk.

And speaking of double-breasted suits, I wish a picture had been chosen where Michael B. Jordon’s hand wasn’t in his pocket. Normally, fit and finish are impeccable on him but the jacket is pulling at the buttons. Don’t know if it is poor fit or the hand in pocket.

• justme August 6, 2015 at 7:13 pm #

lmao don’t hold back

6. Bailey August 6, 2015 at 6:30 pm #

Love Jason’s look! That colour is awesome!

7. Alina August 6, 2015 at 6:17 pm #

Miles and Michael look very handsome and sharp.

8. Chris August 6, 2015 at 6:04 pm #

Well, this is once again a very clear win for Michael B. Jordan. I also love Chace here – if I ignore the shoes… too bad.

9. Evita August 6, 2015 at 5:59 pm #

Jason’s pants are too long,Miles looks great,BDOTW-worthy,Michael is killing it,probably going to vote for him for BDOTW and Chase,while I have a soft spot for a maroon suit looks ridiculous with those shoes and the fit is really bad,at least he looked funny joking around with Ed Westwick,who btw looked sooo much better than him in his suit!