Menu

October 2, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Nina Dobrev Wears Michael Kors To The Honors Benefit Gala

Nina Dobrev Wears Michael Kors To The Honors Benefit Gala

The Environmental Media Association’s 2nd Annual Honors Benefit Gala was held on Saturday (September 28) in Pacific Palisades, California — with Nina Dobrev in attendance.

Rather than go the more traditional floral or green route to celebrate an eco-minded event, she went for a black-and-white approach — literally.

I love the graphic nature of this Michael Kors Collection Resort 2020 daisy-embroidered crepe-sablé dress that surely makes an impact, together with the feminine detailing on the pouf sleeves and pleated, flared skirt.

Because the dress was the main attraction, she kept her accessories simple enough with black Jimmy Choo ‘Minny’ sandals and a Jimmy Choo ‘Clemmie’ clutch.

Did you miss the belt from the original lookbook version?

Michael Kors Collection Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Ruby Rose's Tiger Striped Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ruby Rose’s Tiger Striped Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Victoria Beckham And Sotheby’s Celebrate Andy Warhol At The Fashion Designer’s London Flagship Boutique

7 Responses to Nina Dobrev Wears Michael Kors To The Honors Benefit Gala

1. Phee phee October 3, 2019 at 2:54 am #

I just adore her….the dress is ok. The proportion seems off. or the length? idk. somethings not quite working.
    I wish she would get an arse whooping stylist and wow us like she did so many years ago. She hasn’t brought much lately, and sadly.

2. Guest October 2, 2019 at 11:30 am #

love the dress and agree it needs the belt. and the model’s shoes. Hate those barely there strapped shoes.

3. Guest October 2, 2019 at 8:04 am #

It’s nice enough but I wish a little a of old Nina’s sparkle came back to go with her current style.

• Guest October 2, 2019 at 9:56 am #

You hit the nail on the head with this. It’s the sparkle that has been MIA the last few years…. such a shame.

4. Guest October 2, 2019 at 5:36 am #

This needs the belt. I wonder if she took the belt off because it makes the dress more casual looking and this was a gala. As it is it seems to casual and the belt would have been more so. For some reason, I am not liking the sandals with this dress.

5. JasLinds October 2, 2019 at 3:58 am #

I think proportionately it looks a bit off without the belt. Does it seem too casual for a gala?

6. Jess Mara October 2, 2019 at 2:01 am #

The graphic print is amazing and I dont think I’ve seen her look this good in a while. I would have liked to see it with a belt though