Menu

October 2, 2019

Ruby Rose’s Tiger Striped Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ruby Rose, Daring In Dundas On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ruby Rose stopped by ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ on Monday (September 30), where she talked about a scary injury she had while filming her new film, ‘Batwoman.’

That scariness was all behind her yesterday, though, and was replaced by pure sass courtesy of a Dundas embellished red and black tiger striped mini dress.

The pattern was bold to be sure.

But the black point d’espirit bodice brought a more delicate finish to the fiercer attitude, creating the right balance of chic edge that’s very much in keeping with the actress’s style.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Global Press Conference for Disney's 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil'

Global Press Conference for Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’

Nina Dobrev Wears Michael Kors To The Honors Benefit Gala

Nina Dobrev Wears Michael Kors To The Honors Benefit Gala

8 Responses to Ruby Rose’s Tiger Striped Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1. Phee phee October 3, 2019 at 2:55 am #

that dress is ugly, the bodice sits way too low, looks juvenile, looks cheap…..sigh

2. Los_NGLS October 2, 2019 at 3:47 pm #

There’s too much going on with that dress, and her tattoos add another element to it in conjunction with the sheerness. I think if you remove the embellishments on the bodice/sleeves, form fit the sleeves, and remove the lace at the bottom hem, it MIGHT work.

3. Paola102 October 2, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

I would have like this better without the sheer bodice. It looks like it’s from another dress.

4. Guest October 2, 2019 at 11:32 am #

The dress looks cheap and tacky. Neck up she looks great.

5. Noor October 2, 2019 at 8:50 am #

At first sight I thought the long sleeves have made by a printed material until I recognize it as her tatoos. I like it.

6. Catarina_M October 2, 2019 at 8:18 am #

I love Ruby’s style, but not this time. The dress looks cheap and she looks like she’s wearing booties, and that’s a no for me.

7. Guest October 2, 2019 at 8:05 am #

The dress looks a bit cheap and that style look rather twee on her.

8. Guest October 2, 2019 at 5:39 am #

Neck up she looks great. Neck down the dress is tacky and the striped part should be up higher. I know the anti-tat people will probably hate it but just about the only thing I like about this look is the tattoos peeking out under the bodice.