13.11.12 Premiere

Nikki Reed In Versace – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ LA Premiere

Nikki Reed joined her co-stars, Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene, on the red carpet on Monday night for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2? premiere, held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California.

In Nikki’s interview with us she did say that she was going to wear designers she has never worn before, and that was true in this case as she wore a gorgeous Versace gown.

Her light-grey strapless gown with silver embellishments outlining a corset, was styled with a silver Judith Leiber metallic box clutch.

Further complementary accessories included dazzling diamond earrings and rings.

A side-parted bun and flawless makeup completed her look.

All three ladies were on fire on this occasion. It will be hard to pick a favourite.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Greene In Donna Karan Atelier  - 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Premiere

Ashley Greene In Donna Karan Atelier – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ LA Premiere

Dakota Fanning In Elie Saab Couture - 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Premiere

Dakota Fanning In Elie Saab Couture – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ LA Premiere

27 Responses to Nikki Reed In Versace – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ LA Premiere

1. Hannah November 13, 2012 at 05:32 #

Nikki has always been my favourite, but I am maybe a little diasppointed here. I don’t like grey particularly, and I don’t think that its that flattering on her, which is remarkably because she has the most incredible body.Her hair, makeup, jewels and just general stylign is by fa my favourite, though.
    Her clutch, which is STUNNING, is the “Dardanella” by Judith Leiber. http://www.judithleiber.com/croc-printed-box-dardanella-fall12.html

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2012 at 05:52 #

thanks

• mia November 13, 2012 at 09:14 #

I completely agree with your comment here about feeling disappointed with this dress for someone as beautiful and skinny as Nikki.

She has really toned up her body and has a lovely figure – but this dress does NOTHING for her. In fact – those silver embellished lines look odd and strange around the chest area and on her stomach they make her look wider than she really is.

the grey is not THAT bad… it’s a nice soft grey which is alright i guess. but the styling with the diamond earrings and that gorgeous clutch is lovely.

She has the most beautiful make up – and is absolutely glowing from her face. pity the rest of her body is looking just… sad.

• dee November 13, 2012 at 14:00 #

• Valerie November 14, 2012 at 00:23 #

I Agree. I would even push the argument further to say the Versace 2011-2012 year have be a disappointment for me. I can’t find anything this fashion house had well tailored to the body or any true flattering innovation (exept for few gowns from the Atelier Versace…) I miss the Versace creations that would bring to a woman a spark of seduction, now everything I see falls flat…

I would have imagine Reed with a carefully tailored Roland Mouret, a simple yet elegant Escada dress or a colorful Elie Saab gown…

2. Chia November 13, 2012 at 05:34 #

She looks gorgeous! SO STUNNING! I wish the dress wash a little more fitted to show of her amazing body and to prevent the sliding that’s going on.

3. Mandy November 13, 2012 at 05:41 #

I really love how nikki, kristen and ashley are all wearing light coloured gowns. They look like really united, like a set.

4. Emmeline November 13, 2012 at 06:00 #

The dress is lovely, but for me it’s the staying that I’m most impressed with. The hair and makeup are perfect and her accessories are absolutely gorgeous, especially those earrings.

5. vicky November 13, 2012 at 06:13 #

Really lovely, my only wish is that it should have been a different colour, to make it more youthful.

6. Christine November 13, 2012 at 06:40 #

Not sure about this look. Not wowed.

7. Pablo November 13, 2012 at 07:50 #

She looks pretty and the gown’s stunning enough but it makes her look a tad shapeless, without a waist. What a pity…

8. lyvm November 13, 2012 at 08:09 #

i am shocked. but good shocked. finally a decent choice by Nikki.

9. Noemi (WBiS) November 13, 2012 at 08:49 #

I think the dress is beautiful, really but for some reason I don’t like it on her, maybe there’s something about the fit… I don’t know. But she looks beautiful, great make up and hairstyle.

10. Princess Chi Chi November 13, 2012 at 09:11 #

Favourite of the three, etheral and natural!

11. rebecca o November 13, 2012 at 09:21 #

I think she looks great. Easily the best of the three ladies.

12. TeaAtTwo November 13, 2012 at 10:47 #

I think she great- sleek and glamorous.

13. andi November 13, 2012 at 11:27 #

Stunning! The dress from the Fall 2012 collection, isn’t it?

14. Yeliz November 13, 2012 at 11:42 #

She looks gorgeous, but my favourite is Kristen.

15. robbie November 13, 2012 at 12:41 #

love it. she looks amazing.

16. EmmaWoodhouse November 13, 2012 at 13:06 #

All the girls brought the glam, if only Kristen’s gown had been lined I would have said it was their best dressed overall premiere better. Ashley’s my favorite of the three, for while I like that Nikki’s trying new things the dress is sitting a bit too low and makes her torso look a little boxy. Not wide, just boxy. It’s not the most flattering. Do love her styling, though.

17. Moxie November 13, 2012 at 16:37 #

I just want to pull the dress up. It is sitting too low. Maybe because the fit is off in the bodice.

18. Jess2 November 13, 2012 at 18:21 #

I knew she could pull out some great looks for the premieres! I really love this look, mostly because of the styling which is perfect. I am so in love with those earrings. I think the fit of the dress could have been a little better though.

19. LizLemoooon November 13, 2012 at 19:16 #

I’ve always thought she was the most stunning girl in the cast, her face reminds me of 90s supermodels like Gia and Cindy Crawford.
    This dress is disappointingly ill-fitting, it doesn’t flatter her body BUT it’s nice to see her trying different things, she’s styled the whole look perfectly and her hair and make up are on point so it’s not all bad.

20. the ogre November 14, 2012 at 05:50 #

give her a break! like seriously! she seems to be having a great time! and that is what’s most important! i want that clutch…sigh! perfect styling even if the dress could be a tad bit more flattering…

21. kiwi November 14, 2012 at 06:42 #

Love the gown but the fit is off.. beautifully styled, perfect make make up and hair

22. jackieOhyeah November 15, 2012 at 00:41 #

She is undeniably gorgeous. My first exposure to her was her twilight makeup and it does NOT do her justice. This woman should NEVER be blonde. She is a gorgeous, glorious, sexy brunette with amazing dark skin. Yum!

23. Parvati November 15, 2012 at 18:58 #

This is a great dress, but I wish it would give her a more defined waist.