Menu

Adria Arjona Promotes ‘6 Underground’ With Two Looks In Seoul

Adria Arjona returned to the red carpet in Seoul, South Korea, where she attended the world premiere and press conference for Netflix’s ‘6 Underground’ at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza and Four Seasons Hotel today (December 2).

‘6 Underground’ World Premiere:  It’s bitterly cold in Seoul at the moment (-5 degrees), so the actress wore a Fall 2019 option from Rochas that balances style – with a sensual off-the-shoulder silhouette – and warmth – long sleeves and high boots.

Her boots are courtesy of Paris Texas. They are a new brand from Italy that we’ve seen on Tracee Ellie Ross.

You weren’t fans of these boots on Tracee, and I have a feeling that you won’t be too enamored with them here either.

My issue isn’t the snakeskin.  My issue it how wide and bulky they are.  They don’t seem to fit the sleek nature of her dress.

Rocha Fall 2019

‘6 Underground’ Press Conference:  Things took a more colourful turn for the press conference later the same day which saw Adria don a floral print Marc Jacobs Spring 2020 suit.

I much prefer Adria’s presentation over the runway which saw her embrace the power of this print without diluting it with a solid option.

Should she have worn a blouse, should she have worn a closed toe shoe as it was -5 degrees? Was this your favourite of the two looks?

Marc Jacobs Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , ,

Lily James Sleek Black Velvet Dress For The 2019 British Independent Film Awards

Ella Balinska Wore Miu Miu To The 2019 British Independent Film Awards

Ella Balinska Wore Miu Miu To The 2019 British Independent Film Awards

10 Responses to Adria Arjona Promotes ‘6 Underground’ With Two Looks In Seoul

1. Catarina_M December 3, 2019 at 9:20 am #

I like the boots, but not with this dress.
    The suit has a very busy pattern for me. It’s too much.

2. Guest December 3, 2019 at 8:34 am #

I don’t have a problem with the boots, I think her outfit looks super comfy. I want it! Love the second one, lots of confidence oozing from her and the bold colours.

3. Guest December 3, 2019 at 6:04 am #

I LOVE the Marc Jacobs suit. She rocks it and I love the colors. Choosing to ignore how cold it is to be okay with her shoe choice!

4. JasLinds December 3, 2019 at 1:28 am #

WISH she’d worn the Rochas runway boots or at least a darker colouring of those Paris Texas boots.
    I like the floral suit, but seems like the wrong season to be wearing that whole outfit.

5. Sharon M December 2, 2019 at 11:06 pm #

Hate the boots.

6. Guest December 2, 2019 at 10:42 pm #

I rather like the boots and with the dress. I was a fan of Tracee’s pair and I’m a fan of these ones. They’re not too wide under the hem for me and the cut is quite in Vogue. The plain black and the print look cool. The only thing I want to remove are the earrings.
    I love the suit, smart cut with fun print. She knows how to wear a suit. I would have liked different shoes because it just looks as if she’s barefoot.

7. Guest December 2, 2019 at 9:49 pm #

Love the dress. Loathe the boots. The suit is a lot of fun but I hate the open toe shoes.

8. KseniaBradner December 2, 2019 at 8:51 pm #

I love the neckline of the black dress, timeless and always gorgeous. The dress needed, as FC said, slicker boots. I like the second look a lot and she carries the busy suit with aplomb.

9. Phee phee December 2, 2019 at 8:15 pm #

Those boots are ugly. Its a great look knees up.
    The suit, is a bit too much pattern for me. It needed to be broken up.

10. Guest December 2, 2019 at 8:07 pm #

Love the Rochas dress and loathe those hideous boots