Menu

August 28, 2019 Premiere

‘It Chapter Two’ LA Premiere

Here is a roundup from the red carpet for the ‘It Chapter Two’ LA premiere on Monday (August 26), which was attended by Jessica Chastain, Jess Weixler and Bill Skarsgård.

Mena Suvari: It would appear that purple is trending this week following Nathalie Emmanuel and Iman.  Mena wore a satin Amur ‘Ollie’ jumpsuit crafted from silk and designed with a sultry off-the-shoulder silhouette.  The only thing I would change about this look are the shoes.

Emeraude Toubia:  Going in a different direction, the actress wore a Carolina Herrera short set.  I won’t lie, I was shocked to discover this was a Carolina Herrera look, but thanks to the logo trim on the bra and shorts, this look won’t be denied. Harry Kotlar earrings and ring completed her look.

Sophia Lillis:  You won’t be surprised to learn that this dress is by Prada.  It has all the hallmarks from the embellishments to the dainty tulle skirt.  Styled with a L’AFSHAR ‘Moonstone’ clutch, even at 17-years-old, my first reaction to this is that it felt a little bit twee.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Iman Was Ruffled At The Franca Sozzani Award Event

Iman Was Ruffled At The Franca Sozzani Award Event

Juliette Binoche's Colour-Blocks Her Way Into The 'La Vérité' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Juliette Binoche’s Colour-Blocks Her Way Into The ‘La Vérité’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

6 Responses to ‘It Chapter Two’ LA Premiere

1. Sharon M August 29, 2019 at 12:31 pm #

Emeraude looks terrible in that outfit…very unflattering. And that last look? Awful…especially the way the shoes cut off her legs. It may have worked for her since she is so young…with different shoes.

2. Guest August 29, 2019 at 5:36 am #

Except shoes, Mena looks so fresh with this dress color and make up. Second look…no comments, save it for Kardashians. I was surprised to find that Sophia is 17, because Marsai Martin in her 15 wears more adult and fashion forward clothes

3. Guest August 28, 2019 at 7:22 pm #

I’m kind of fashion sad about the Carolina Herrera outfit, it’s trendy but rather tacky and below par with their usual work.

4. Guest August 28, 2019 at 7:10 pm #

Only Mena here. She looks good other than the shoes. I am shocked and appalled that the second look is Carolina Herrera.

5. Guest August 28, 2019 at 6:03 pm #

Love the jumpsuit on Mena. The shoes are unfortunate and no doubt were chosen due to the platform to keep from walking on the hem, which apparently couldn’t be hemmed to suit her, thus the shoes.

The CH short outfit just looks too small, too tight. Pants would have been a better choice.

Oh my, seems Sophia herself isn’t feeling this dress and no wonder! Looks like her younger sister’s pretty pretty princess dress. At 17 I would have DIED to be seen in this dress, and I mean died from embarrassment. Hard no on this look.

6. Phee phee August 28, 2019 at 6:02 pm #

None of them.
    the first….I love the color. Purple is just wonderful but the fabric (and the sleeves too maybe?) cheapen the look. something is just not working for me.
    the second, blah
    the third, way too juvenile. Its not appealing.