Menu

October 13, 2018 Premiere

Zoe Kazan In Miu Miu - 'The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs' London Premiere

Zoe Kazan attended the UK premiere of ‘The Ballad of Buster Scruggs’ during the 62nd BFI London Film Festival on Friday (October 12).

The actress wore pink silk Miu Miu pink gown which didn’t have any of the traits – such as the crystal embellishments – that have become signatures of the fashion house.

If I’m honest, I don’t like the gown.

Aside from the pretty colour and print, I don’t find the look flattering. Like at ALL. It feels like fabric was draped around her with no real idea in place.

I know some of you hold theories that she’s expecting baby number two, and if you weren’t, these pictures might just enable you to share that view.

Credit: Getty

International Day of The Girl Child

International Day of The Girl Child

Thandie Newton In Carolina Herrera - Variety's Power Of Women Los Angeles

Thandie Newton In Carolina Herrera – Variety’s Power Of Women: Los Angeles

12 Responses to Zoe Kazan In Miu Miu – ‘The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

She just had a baby so I understand a few fit issues. I also really like the print though i think the style is a bit off.

2. Guest April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

This is terrible.

3. Guest April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

I didn’t know she’s just had a baby. You’re right, she has a perfectly normal post-pregnancy body and there is no reason to hide that. I don’t love the dress, but that is a question of personal taste.

4. Guest April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

Goodness, she just had a baby a month and a half ago so it’s good to see her wear an outfit that doesn’t hide her still post pregnancy belly. She looks good and the gown isn’t misshapenly at all.

More women need to flaunt their natural post preg bodies without any fear of being shamed.

5. Guest April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

I’m glad it’s not another embellished or bejewelled piece from the label but the draping and construction is just so poor here.

6. Guest April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

Extremely unflattering even if she is pregnant.

7. Jessica October 15, 2018 at 6:22 am #

8. Caroline October 14, 2018 at 5:44 pm #

This is terrible.

9. a October 13, 2018 at 6:37 pm #

• Karola October 13, 2018 at 11:31 pm #

10. TeaAtTwo October 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm #

11. JHH October 13, 2018 at 3:55 pm #

Extremely unflattering even if she is pregnant.