Menu

November 5, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Posted by Heather Cichowski

Ilana Glazer certainly got into the whimsical mood for Netflix’s ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ LA premiere on Sunday (November 3).

Her outfit might not have featured any green, but it had a magical quality thanks to all of the shapes and juxtaposing patterns.

The funny lady’s Altuzarra ‘Kamala’ dress from the Fall 2019 collection was already a showpiece in of itself but the graphic Pierre Hardy ‘Saloni’ sandals brought even more drama.

The muted colour palette gave the look a fashionable finish as opposed to coming across as juvenile or kooky.

What do you think?

Altuzarra Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

8th Annual Breakthrough Prize Ceremony

8th Annual Breakthrough Prize Ceremony

Elizabeth Banks Was A Lady In Red Laura Basci For Good Morning America

Elizabeth Banks Was A Lady In Red Laura Basci For Good Morning America

10 Responses to Ilana Glazer Rocked A Paisley Print Altuzarra Look For Netflix’s ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ LA Premiere

1. ? November 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm #

I am on the fence about the shoes. I can’t decide if they are a genius choice or if they do make the outfit very busy. Maybe if the dress was shorter on her it would have been better. But nice look nonetheless!

anonymous as always

2. Guest November 5, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

Personally, I love the styling here, including the unexpected shoe choice. The only thing I would do without is the clunky block clutch.

3. Guest November 5, 2019 at 2:04 pm #

I love it, shoes included! Just wish the clutch was copper or bronze

4. KseniaBradner November 5, 2019 at 1:26 pm #

This look suits Ilana’s personality, and the shoes are cool. I wish more celebs wore Pierre Hardy shoes.

5. Sharon M November 5, 2019 at 12:06 pm #

She looks great, and I think the shoes are perfect!

6. Guest November 5, 2019 at 9:08 am #

I’m on the fence about the dress. The shoes are interesting buy minimalist sandals were needed for this dress.

7. Guest November 5, 2019 at 6:06 am #

Didn’t know she could pull off something like this, not the easiest of dresses. I like it, heels included.

8. Guest November 5, 2019 at 5:01 am #

I like what she was trying to go for with the shoes but they are too much with the dress. Other than the shoes, this is the best I have ever seen Ilana look.

9. Vizual Ninja November 5, 2019 at 3:35 am #

Yea I agree with Phee.. the shoes clash, wish she opted for the runway shoes, also wish the dress dress fell on her where it does on the model. But it’s not a bad look overall.

10. Phee phee November 5, 2019 at 2:37 am #

Way too many different patterns going on. And those ug shoes just take way over to too busy.