Menu

Tessa Thompson’s Italian Adventure For Good Morning America

Following the ‘Lady And The Tramp’ New York screening, Tessa Thompson needed a hit to get swiftly back into our good graces, and that’s what she did by wearing two Italian designers for her guest appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ on Tuesday (October 22).

For her arrival she proved that oversized suiting is her forte in this Gucci Fall 2019 look.

Opting not to break up a winning combination, more red was added to the look with Malone Souliers ‘Maureen’ pumps (a favourite of hers), and chic top handle bag.

Gucci Fall 2019

For her exit, Tessa wore a Versace Fall 2019 look which I love from head to her Fluevog-clad sparkling feet.

I’m bowled over with the layering of the look, and the cool flare the shiny croc-effect fabric brings to the outfit.

Who knew that Versace’s signature sexy appeal could work with grunge?

Versace Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Julianna Margulies Keeps Things Classic In Black For The Project ALS 21st Annual New York City Gala

Emilia Clarke's Autumnal Amber Petar Petrov Suit Promoting 'Last Christmas'

Emilia Clarke’s Autumnal Amber Petar Petrov Suit Promoting ‘Last Christmas’

12 Responses to Tessa Thompson’s Italian Adventure For Good Morning America

1. Phee phee October 29, 2019 at 3:52 am #

o. my that first is horrid. Oversized n those pants!! omg
    second was passable until those ridiculous shoes.

2. Jess Mara October 28, 2019 at 7:18 am #

What are you wearing!!!

3. Guest October 28, 2019 at 3:05 am #

The red suite wore by Ranveer Singh last week, he looked uber cool as per usual. Unlike Ranveer’s clownish attitude, Tessa looks so elegant and relaxed.

4. JasLinds October 28, 2019 at 1:24 am #

I’m getting Marc Jacobs flashbacks with the first suit. I like the all-red concept, but the proportions aren’t working for her.

The second look is hideous.

5. Guest October 27, 2019 at 11:52 pm #

I just can’t with those sparkly, gold shoes. They’re so ugly!

6. KseniaBradner October 27, 2019 at 10:19 pm #

The second look is atrocious and Rita Ora tryhard, and it kills me to say that about Tessa Thompson.

7. Noor October 27, 2019 at 3:18 pm #

Second one with those shoes? I wanna say no but I say yes to her. Some part of me says it’s a good upgrade compared to runaway version.

8. Guest October 27, 2019 at 2:43 pm #

she looks great in red but that pantsuit looks ridiculous on her. The jacket is enormous and the jogger pants are ugly.

the second look is good from the waist up. The skirt is ugly and the shoes are so very very hideous.

9. Guest October 27, 2019 at 1:11 pm #

I love the 1st look but the second one is ruined by those ATROCIOUS shoes! I can’t with them!?

• Jess Mara October 28, 2019 at 7:18 am #

yep they make me sick too

10. Guest October 27, 2019 at 12:04 pm #

No to both look.

Even though the first one is oversized, it still looks way too big on her, also too monotone for my liking.

The shoes on the second one are just hideous! I also dislike the lace+leather combination a lot. It looks like what Nicolas Ghesquiere would make for LV, which is not a good comparison at all!

11. Guest October 27, 2019 at 12:00 pm #

I still hate cuffed trousers but I like the monochrome styling especially the shoes.
    The bright gold shoes with the Versace outfit didn’t work for me even in an eclectic way.