Menu

August 27, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

It was a busy weekend for Kristen Bell who attended Disney’s D23 Expo where she promoted her upcoming show, ‘Encore’ and ‘Frozen 2.’

Disney+ Showcase Presentation: ‘Encore’: The actress has been a big fan of Cushnie, so I wasn’t surprised to learn that she had selected a look from the recent Resort 2020 collection.  I love the pink colour, but I was a little concerned about the fit.  Particularly when it comes to the trousers. I am not sure if they appear too big, or perhaps the wrap silhouette isn’t working for her, but something feels a little off.

Cushine Resort 2020

Disney Studios Showcase Presentation: ‘Frozen 2’:  It may be warm in California, but to set a winter scene for the second installment for ‘Frozen,’ the actress wore a Sally LaPointe Pre-Fall 2019 look which featured a cashmere turtleneck. Breaking up the tonal look we saw on in the look book, Kristen’s sequin skirt added some chic festive flare.

Sally LaPointe Pre-Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Daisy Ridley Goes Dotted For Dolce & Gabbana At The D23 Expo

Daisy Ridley Goes Dotted For Dolce & Gabbana At The D23 Expo

Emily Blunt Was Lovely In Lace At The D23 EXPO For 'Jungle Cruise'

Emily Blunt Was Lovely In Lace At The D23 EXPO For ‘Jungle Cruise’

9 Responses to Kristen Bell Rocks Two Looks Promoting ‘Encore’ & ‘Frozen 2’ At Disney’s D23 Expo

1. Phee phee August 28, 2019 at 6:11 pm #

Im finding both meh.
    I love the color of the first but the proportions seem off.
    The second, I love the sweater, it looks so comfy but I dont need to see that kind of thing yet. Wrong season. Dont like the shoes.

2. Guest August 28, 2019 at 1:19 pm #

I agree something is off on the first look but it is gorgeous on the model. That color!!!!!

I love both the skirt and sweater on the second one but not together. Hate the shoes

3. Sharon M August 28, 2019 at 11:22 am #

She is adorable. The pants might be a smidge too long, and I hate the shoes in the second look…the color is wrong. But…I love both!

4. James Mackay August 28, 2019 at 10:09 am #

I don’t think she pulls off the second look. It needs someone a bit taller. Love the second look minus the shoes. Wrong season though.

5. Guest August 28, 2019 at 8:38 am #

i absolutely adore her 2nd look !!

6. Guest August 28, 2019 at 5:36 am #

The first look is chic and I like how the pants drape but needed to be hemmed a couple of mm.
    The second look, she really should have selected the other top in that lookbook pic, the sweater looks silly in this temperature. The pumps in that shade don’t fit in colour scheme wise with the rest.

7. Guest August 28, 2019 at 5:09 am #

I love it, especially the second look!
    Don’t mind the sweater either!!

8. Guest August 28, 2019 at 2:59 am #

Love both looks.

9. Guest August 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm #

WANT that Cushnie look, the color is luscious, pumps too.

The second look, I like the colors, detest the pumps, am sweating vicariously too much to appreciate it. Although sometimes the AC is cranked up so cold that such a sweater wouldn’t come amiss.