Menu

August 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Taylor Swift In Versace – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Taylor Swift In Versace - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Taylor Swift attended FOX’s Teen Choice Awards 2019 on Sunday (August 11), held at Hermosa Beach, California.

When you think of Taylor at the Teen Choice Awards, many images of bubblegum looks spring to mind.

And for that reason, I wasn’t expecting this Versace Pre-Fall 2019 outing.

Finished with the label’s iconic golden baroque print, I love how this look features clashing colours in the most Versace way.

Do you wish she had opted for the neon pink bra/crop rather than the bodysuit?

Do you wish she had broken this look up somewhat by not dedicating it to this bold print?

Or are you just like me, who wishes that the hair didn’t feel so mumsy with this bold look?

Orange Kate Maconie sandals and Irene Neuwirth jewels completed her look.

Embed from Getty Images
Versace Pre-Fall 2019

Credit: Versace & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

Zendaya Coleman In Jacquemus - 2019 Teen Choice Awards

Zendaya Coleman In Jacquemus – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

16 Responses to Taylor Swift In Versace – 2019 Teen Choice Awards

1. Guest August 15, 2019 at 4:08 pm #

she looks 50

2. KseniaBradner August 14, 2019 at 2:48 am #

I’m not bored, which is a win as far as Taylor Swift style is concerned. Her hair is ass though, but it suits the tackiness of Versace.

3. Paola102 August 13, 2019 at 3:08 pm #

The hair doesn’t work here at all. It’s aging her at least 20 years.

4. Guest August 12, 2019 at 10:10 pm #

On a glance I would have said this was someone significantly older— like Helen Mirren. On reflection it’s the hair, the outfit simply amplifies the hair

5. Guest August 12, 2019 at 5:21 pm #

The only things I would keep here are the shorts and bodysuit. The shoes are awful as is the hair.

6. Guest August 12, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

She has some Real Housewives of Wherever going on there. Burn those shoes

7. Phee phee August 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm #

I love this outfit on her. Even the pattern! The neon touches are fabulous.
    But the hair……ugh. It is really sad.

8. James Mackay August 12, 2019 at 1:48 pm #

I have been loving Taylor’s style since she gained some healthy weight. I feel like this is her authentic self instead of bubblegum country style they forced on her. She looks sexy without being vulgar. I think this whole outfit is great and event appropriate 👍🏾

9. Guest August 12, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

Agreed on the crop top over the bodysuit! This haircut is the one that everyone’s had since the spring, so all she really had to do was just let all her hair down. The pulled back thing gives me mom with a cool haircut driving the carpool vibes.

10. Guest August 12, 2019 at 2:08 pm #

The only thing I don’t like are the shoes, but I’m a fan of the allover print. It’s recognizably Versace without being garish.

11. Guest August 12, 2019 at 1:01 pm #

Between the hair and her attitude she’s not really selling the look but I do actually like outfit, especially for the event in mind and like that she did something less predictable.

12. Guest August 12, 2019 at 12:50 pm #

I’m a fan of the Versace print so this is a win for me! Random but lots of celebs eg Irina Shayk, kylie Jenner are wearing it in vacation candids. Would you post them?

13. Guest August 12, 2019 at 12:11 pm #

I think the print for this kind of event is quite cute. The shorts stop it from being too overpowering. The hair is not great but I like the whole 60s vibe of this.

14. Guest August 12, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

The hair is what puts this outfit square in the 80s. I would have also skipped the jacket. The neon counterpoint through shoes and camisole are also not my favourite. She rarely hits the mark for me these days.

15. CharlotteLG August 12, 2019 at 12:02 pm #

I hate this kind of print and the hairstyle is pretty bad, so it’s a no from me.

16. sueno August 12, 2019 at 12:00 pm #

She doesn’t have personality to pull this look off in a right way, sorry. And the hair is atrocious.