Menu

April 10, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Josephine Langford & Hero Fiennes Tiffin – ‘After’ LA Premiere

Josephine Langford & Hero Fiennes Tiffin - 'After' LA Premiere

Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin continued promoting their new film ‘After,’ at the LA premiere held at The Grove on Monday night (April 8).

Josephine Langford: I love how the lively charm of the red sequins balances the impeccable tailoring of her Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition Fall 2018 suit.  The colour is breath-taking, and  like how the satin lapels amp up the luxe appeal, but I can’t help feeling that this would’ve been served better by Jane Fonda or Helen Mirren.

Hero Fiennes-Tiffin: The 21-year-old actor has been showcasing his flair for sharp suits, going from custom prints, to classic tailoring with a twist.  On this occasion he gave us some heritage in this Prince of Wales check suit, which he swift added some youth appeal via the sneakers.

Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition Fall 2018

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Miriam Leone Exclusively Wears Gucci During Canneseries International Series Festival

Diane Kruger Joins Guests At The Whitney Museum Of American Art Gala + Studio Party

8 Responses to Josephine Langford & Hero Fiennes Tiffin – ‘After’ LA Premiere

1. Guest April 10, 2019 at 11:47 pm #

I’m not loving Josephine’s look, mostly because of the pant flares plus the ageing factor of it all. Hero looks cool. The sneakers are fine for a young lad.

2. Phee phee April 10, 2019 at 8:46 pm #

I just don’t like Josephines outfit. I find it kind of tacky. dated.
    Hero looks fine.

3. Guest April 10, 2019 at 6:22 pm #

Josephine dresses like a cool, much older lady. Hero looks nice.

4. Guest April 10, 2019 at 3:30 pm #

I have an aversion to flares so I am not loving Josephine’s look though I do like the color, the sequins and the satin lapels. I disagree that this would work better on Jane Fonda or Helen Mirren. On them this would look like they pulled some old clothes from the 1970s out of their closets. Hero looks great.

5. NZ April 10, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

Josephine never seems to wear anything that actually suits her, somehow everything she puts on ages her. But this is the best she’s looked in this promo tour imo.
    Hero looks good as usual.

6. Guest April 10, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

I like Josephine’s look, but yeah, somehow it doesn’t feel 100% right for her.
    Hero looks good, it’s feeling age appropriate and perfectly tailored, but definitely not as interesting as the custom Berluti, which I loved.

• WhiteLady April 11, 2019 at 10:01 am #

I’m afraid the issue with Josephine’s look (apart from whether it ages her or not) is that it would look much, much better on someone taller.

7. Guest April 10, 2019 at 12:48 pm #

I agree about Josephine’s suit: I like it, but she would look better in something more youthful.