Menu

April 6, 2019 Screening

Josephine Langford In Elie Saab & Hero Fiennes-Tiffin In Dior Men - 'After' Paris Screening

Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin continued to promote their film, ‘After’ at the Paris screening on Monday (April 1).

Josephine Langford:   I’m noticing that the actress is drawn to sheer elements in her red carpet looks.   While it was just the sleeves with her Monique Lhuillier dress, this Elie Saab Resort 2019 dress was a tad more revealing.  I feel that without the striking floral embroidery, I wouldn’t have found this look as romantic.

Hero Fiennes-Tiffin: The young actor who was your best dressed last week, was serving up sophistication once again in Dior Men.  The style may be a very familiar one, but after his patterned suit last week, he is showing us his versatility.

Elie Saab Resort 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Marsai Martin In Esteban Cortázar - 'Little' Atlanta Screening

Marsai Martin In Esteban Cortázar – ‘Little’ Atlanta Screening

Pat McGrath 'A Technicolour Odyssey' Campaign Launch

Pat McGrath ‘A Technicolour Odyssey’ Campaign Launch

6 Responses to Josephine Langford In Elie Saab & Hero Fiennes-Tiffin In Dior Men – ‘After’ Paris Screening

1. Caroline April 7, 2019 at 8:27 pm #

That dress is so so so cheap, could not believe it was Elie Saab. The boy looks ridiculous.

2. JHH April 7, 2019 at 12:43 am #

Josephine’s dress is horrible. That strip of lighter color sheer on both legs looks like a run in a stocking. Heros’ jacket is

3. phee April 6, 2019 at 10:42 pm #

Hero looks fine but theres no way im suggesting a best dressed for this boy. Too much craziness. lol
    Josephines dress is pretty awful. The sheer is just ugly and unnecessary.

4. justme April 6, 2019 at 9:36 pm #

It shouldn’t be possible to look matronly in a sheer dress and yet, here we are. I feel like Josephine’s safe styling lets her down.

I only like Hero’s jacket but it’ll be enough for him to win the BDOTW poll.
    *leaves before the invasion of the heart emojis*

5. TeaAtTwo April 6, 2019 at 9:19 pm #

I’m not crazy about the dress, it’s more to do with the embroidery than it being sheer. I would say I like Hero’s suit jacket but then his Stans might hijack the poll again.

6. Kimma April 6, 2019 at 9:18 pm #

Look out, here come the Hero groupies again! I do really like the jacket and boots.

Josephine’s dress is beautiful waist up. I would have preferred the skirt lined as per usual.