Menu

March 26, 2019

Heidi Klum Was Dripping In Lorraine Schwartz At amfAR Gala Hong Kong 2019

Heidi Klum In Versace - amfAR Gala Hong Kong 2019

Heidi Klum joined Michelle Yeoh on the red carpet for the amfAR Gala Hong Kong 2019 on Monday (March 25), following the celebratory event for her dear friend Lorraine Schwartz.

My first observation was thank god she pulled back her hair, as I wasn’t too crazy about her wavy bangs.

Looking ever-so statuesque, this Versace gown was a step in the right direction for Heidi.

I felt she finally found a sexy, chic happy medium.

But, if I was to nitpick…I would say that rather than placing the jewel in the crown of her Lorraine Schwartz necklace under the mesh halter, I wish she’d selected a dress that would’ve allowed it to shine.

Perhaps the intention was for the emerald stone to have some mystery about it under the mesh, but if I had a stone that big dangling around my neck, I want everyone to see it.

A Jimmy Choo ‘Clemmie’ clutch completed her look.

Credit: Getty

, , ,

Elizabeth McGovern In Lush Velvet At 'The Chaperone' New York Premiere

Elizabeth McGovern In Lush Velvet At ‘The Chaperone’ New York Premiere

Hailee Steinfeld Suits Herself In Floral For Apple tv+

Hailee Steinfeld Suits Herself In Floral For Apple tv+

9 Responses to Heidi Klum Was Dripping In Lorraine Schwartz At amfAR Gala Hong Kong 2019

1. phee March 28, 2019 at 12:22 am #

I wish she had ripped that mesh piece off..
    She doesn’t look tacky or cheesy which is amazing. IHer hair back is amazing and refreshing also.
    The Jewels are stunning….too bad the necklace is hidden by that stupid mesh

2. Caroline March 26, 2019 at 11:29 pm #

Such a bad dress.

3. meme March 26, 2019 at 11:12 pm #

At least her lady parts are covered. A rarity for Heidi. Still awful.

4. Luna March 26, 2019 at 8:47 pm #

This is the exact same dress Kristina Bazan wore at the amfAR’s 2016 Cinema Against AIDS Gala. It wasn’t a good look then and it’s not one now but Kristina was young enough to pull it off. I really don’t think this is a thought through look just like all Heidi looks aren’t.

5. Ksenia Bradner March 26, 2019 at 8:29 pm #

Is Heidi Klum the model version of Kate Hudson? Where you had a career in modeling/acting but now just use your celebrity to coast and get paid to show up at everything? Seriously, I want to know the inside baseball of this. Is the majority of Heidi’s income from paid appearances?

It is interesting to note that she appears to have a decent access to designers for a model Karl Lagerfeld sniffed at.

6. JHH March 26, 2019 at 6:20 pm #

Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, nice try but once again this is a miss. The mesh is not even and the jewelry is not working with the dress and the dress is too small.

7. Hailey March 26, 2019 at 5:59 pm #

I think that this dress is way to tight for Heidi. She keeps missing the mark.

8. TeaAtTwo March 26, 2019 at 5:56 pm #

I don’t about the fit around the midsection. Plus, the manner here of showcasing the jewelry doesn’t best work.

9. angela March 26, 2019 at 4:57 pm #

I wish she’d worn only the longer necklace. Love the idea of a jewel alluringly peeking from a mesh of black embroidery.