Menu

Carey Mulligan In Attico – ‘Wildlife’ LA Premiere

Carey Mulligan In Attico - 'Wildlife' LA Premiere

Carey Mulligan continued to promote ‘Wildlife’ by attending the premiere in LA on Tuesday (October 9) wearing a fresh-from-the-runway Spring 2019 dress from Attico.

This rose-printed dress captures the label’s sense of unapologetic femininity; borrowing vintage elements to create a ladylike silhouette.

The puffed sleeves could’ve read really dated with this look, along with the crystal-encrusted belt, but the lace bra adds some modernity to the look.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ New York Film Festival Premiere

‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ New York Film Festival Premiere

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Pilotto - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Pilotto – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

8 Responses to Carey Mulligan In Attico – ‘Wildlife’ LA Premiere

1. kane November 10, 2018 at 10:58 am #

Pretty in… polka dots. I bet 80’s Diana would have LOVED this.

2. jbetweenthetrees October 12, 2018 at 9:08 pm #

Rose from “The Golden Girls” called. She wants her dress back!

3. Chris October 12, 2018 at 3:08 pm #

I actually kinda like the dress on her, but really dislike hair and make-up

4. TeaAtTwo October 12, 2018 at 8:20 am #

I’m not really a fan of 80s style but I kinda like this look. I would have loved if she’d worn the lookbook shoes with it.

5. Lashae October 12, 2018 at 6:25 am #

Everything about this look is dated including her hair

6. phee October 12, 2018 at 4:23 am #

OMG! So dang dated. I remember these dresses!
    I swear someone made me a dress just like this, back in the 80’s, with the gaudy print and idiot shoulders. Wow. nostalgia.
    They should never ever of thought of bringing the 80s back, clearly.

7. JHH October 12, 2018 at 2:15 am #

“The puffed sleeves could’ve read really dated with this look,” They did. This looks so dated and 80s — not 80s inspired but straight up 80s and that is not a good thing. And the length is awkward to top off. This is a hard no from me.

• Vizual Ninja October 12, 2018 at 3:40 am #

+ Agreed not the kind of ‘throwback’ I like and her styling took it overboard; as it doesn’t look as bad in the lookbook.