Kristen Bell hosted the 2012 CMT Awards, held in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday evening, with Toby Keith.

The actress arrived in Reem Acra but had three wardrobe changes during the show.

One of the looks was a Collette Dinnigan vintage collection crystal embellished one-shouldered nude gown.

I love the beachy waves she sported with this look.

The following two looks are both by Monique Lhuillier.

The first is a blush ombre sequin embroidered strapless corseted dress paired with a feather caplet from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her final look, from the Fall 2011 collection, which she styled with a chic updo, was a black draped chiffon gown with a gold embroidered halter neckline.

Which was your favourite?

Credit: Getty

Nerea Garmendia In Victoria, Victoria Beckham - Rôses by Lancôme Event

Nerea Garmendia In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – Rôses by Lancôme Event

Jessica Pare's Makeup-No Makeup CFDA Fashion Awards Look

Jessica Pare’s Makeup-No Makeup CFDA Fashion Awards Look

14 Responses to Kristen Bell Hosts The 2012 CMT Music Awards In Collette Dinnigan & Monique Lhuillier

1. Alina June 7, 2012 at 13:03 #

“All three looks are great, but the Collette Dinnigan is my favourite here, with the Reem Acra being my favourite of all her looks on the night.”

• EmmaWoodhouse June 8, 2012 at 19:11 #

My thoughts too!! The Reem was stunning, the Dinnigan is my runner-up–so sleek and sparkly. The long Lhuillier is elegant, I wasn’t really a fan of the short one, but I like the shrug…overall a GREAT night for Kristen! I’m impressed!

2. Yeliz June 7, 2012 at 13:07 #

I agree with you FC. My favourite here is also the Collette Dinnigan look, but my favourite look of hers from the night is her Reem Acra look.

3. bm June 7, 2012 at 13:39 #

I think Collete Dinigan is the best look from her and the best look from this event so far. The middle look is not a great look. and the black one is a so so.

4. Jones19 June 7, 2012 at 14:14 #

The Reem Acra look is my favorite too but I have a bit of a crush on that feathered caplet.

• admmgz June 7, 2012 at 16:21 #

5. Christine June 7, 2012 at 14:32 #

I have yet to see the Reem Acra, so the Collette Dinnigan is my fav of the three here.

6. Odette June 7, 2012 at 14:41 #

The Collette Dinnigan ice gown is my favorite though I don’t like the hair with it as it covers the detail. I love all three looks.

Kristen Bell is so cute it hurts.

7. Hannah June 7, 2012 at 15:27 #

The halter Monique Lhuillier is my favourite of all her looks, including the red carpet one, it is just os effortless and beautiful. It also realy reminds me of red carpet fashion a few years ago, like circa 2006-8, in a really good way.

8. gabis June 7, 2012 at 15:29 #

The Collette Dinnigan is definitely my favorite of all three and the night. She looks SO flawless. Totally LOVE, LOVE(despite the platform heels I’m getting a glimpse of). But I also loveeee the black Monique Lhuillier and the Reem Acra. This was Kristen’s best night EVER. Any one of her looks from this event beat up everything she has ever worn.

9. Jess2 June 7, 2012 at 15:54 #

I love all four of her looks and have the same favourites as you FC, the Collette Dinnigan is my favourite of these three but the Reem Acra overall.

I think the Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandal is becoming the ‘It’ shoe which I am stoked about, I love it!!

10. dee June 7, 2012 at 17:00 #

I like the black gown the best.

11. Shaina June 7, 2012 at 17:03 #

Collette Dinnigan is my favorite here and the Reem Acra is my favorite overall as well. She looks amazing in all these looks though. Whoever styled her here needs to style her every time she hits the red carpet. This is the best she has ever looked!

12. J June 8, 2012 at 12:19 #

My favourite is the Monique Lhuillier dress with the feathers. It’s so cute!