Menu

January 14, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Front Row @ Fendi Men’s Fall 2020

Front Row @ Fendi Men’s Fall 2020

Menswear fashion week kicked off this weekend in Milan with celebrities perched in the front row to see what Fendi will have on offer for Fall 2020 on Monday (January 13) in Italy.

Adèle Exarchopoulos:  I’m going to need you to dispel your feelings for sheer dresses as I love how this Fendi Pre-Fall 2020 dress is accentuated with featherweight ruffles cascading over the shoulders and skirt for a whimsical feel, while the boots toughen up the look.

Barbara Palvin:  The model was pretty in denim pink Fendi Spring 2020, which was given a ’60s sprinkling thanks to the bouffant and off-white bootie combo. Upon seeing the runway look, I’m glad she kept the jacket buttoned up.

Dylan Sprouse:  I hate to say it ladies, but Dylan, who joined his girlfriend Barbara in the front row, was the star of the show wearing a dual-colour Fendi suit, effortlessly styled with a printed shirt.  I will have to assume that it was an rare bad hair day for Dylan, or he just fancied this wide-brimmed Bruce Chatwin–inspired travel hat which hails from the Fendi men’s Spring 2020 collection.

Fendi Pre-Fall 2020
Fendi Spring 2020

Credit: Courtesy of Fendi & Vogue.com

, , , , , , , , , ,

Selena Gomez Wore Miu Miu On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Selena Gomez Wore Miu Miu On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Candice Swanepoel Wore Paris Georgia To Berlin Fashion Week

Candice Swanepoel Wore Paris Georgia To Berlin Fashion Week

13 Responses to Front Row @ Fendi Men’s Fall 2020

1. Originalmeme January 15, 2020 at 12:10 am #

Awful, all of it

2. Guest January 14, 2020 at 10:46 pm #

So Dylan has “gone fishin'”. Just no to that hat. Too bad, I like the rest of his look.

3. Mady1908 January 14, 2020 at 7:39 pm #

Dylan looks fab, love the look 🙂

4. Phee phee January 14, 2020 at 1:08 pm #

Dylans look is fab! I love the dual-colors. I love the printed shirt. It all feels very refreshing.

5. Guest January 14, 2020 at 12:43 pm #

I’d have like some lining on Adele’s dress, the shapewear looking pants underneath and the boots and misplaced bag all bring it down further.
    Barbara’s outfit is cute, it looks better buttoned up.
    Dylan’s selling his suit look though I’m undecided about the hat.

6. Guest January 14, 2020 at 12:40 pm #

My grandfather had a similar hat to the one Dylan’s wearing.

• Guest January 14, 2020 at 4:53 pm #

ha ha… You can’t deny how cute it looks on him though. Imo it adds personalized flair and does go with the rest of the look. I would’ve probably had my share of complaints re: hat or sneakers if it had been a formal red carpet, but this is front row, any personal touches adding style, flair and character are welcome.

7. Guest January 14, 2020 at 11:39 am #

Dylan wow BDMOTW worthy, hat included – it’s Fendi, it suits the light summery vibe of the look and it suits him, adding a signature stylish touch – it looks really cute on him. Major points for the refreshing colors and print. I’m not even looking at the ladies.

• Guest January 14, 2020 at 12:26 pm #

Can’t take my eyes off Dylan…had to come back 🙂 The suit fits him perfectly, and the hat adds so much charm (while resonating with the sneakers, light colors, and whole vacation-y vibe), and the coordinating print (which incorporates both pink and grey) provides a perfect break for solid colors. This is the most stylish, interesting and refreshing look we’ve seen so far this year in menswear.

• Noor January 16, 2020 at 3:03 am #

That’s true. I too forgot the ladies.

8. Guest January 14, 2020 at 9:38 am #

Great look on Barbara. Young and chic. She would be the perfect Chanel ambassador together with Kristen.

9. Catarina_M January 14, 2020 at 9:30 am #

Dylan looks ridiculous. From the hat to the sneackers.

10. CharlotteLG January 14, 2020 at 9:09 am #

Adele dress is awful.
    Barbara looks lovely.
    Dylan’s hat is ridiculous, except for that I like his look.