Menu

October 22, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

The God’s Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Michael Kors hosted his 13th Annual God’s Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards on Monday (October 21) in New York City, with all of the attendees decked out in his latest designs.

Lupita Nyong’o:  I haven’t always been the greatest fan of Lupita in shorts.  But how could you not love the this midnight-and-gold jacket romper with crystal pinstripe embroidery and a midnight leather chain belt from the Spring 2020 Michael Kors Collection?

Iman: If you’re going to invite the supermodel to your event, you need to make sure the stands out, and that she did just that in this custom made copper leopard jacquard suit with a sultry cocoa crystal-embroidered jersey bodysuit.

Winnie Harlow: Wooah.  I’m not sure which gala Winnie was going to in her mind, but as serial overdresser myself, I’m not going to hate on her going all out in this aubergine sequined halter dress with a matching feather jacket from the Fall 2019 Michael Kors Collection.

Michael Kors Collection Spring 2020
Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019

Jessica Kahawaty:  I feel like I’ve only seen Jessica in gala gowns, so this teal sequined cut-out halter dress from the Fall 2019 Michael Kors Collection was an interesting change of pace. I also feel like this is the first time I have seen her legs. Michael Kors ‘Samara’ sandals and a Kors clutch accessorized the look.

Sara Sampaio: The model kept things short, sharp and sweet in this black sequined Fall 2019 Michael Kors Collection blazer with feather embroidery, styled with matching shorts. She also wore the Samara glitter platform sandals.

Marisa Tomei:  I think this might just be my favourite from this event. I’m slightly surprised by this considering that this crimson blazer gown from the Resort 2020 Michael Kors Collection, doesn’t have a nipped in waist.

Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019
Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019
Michael Kors Collection Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Kathryn Hahn Wore Carolina Herrera To The 'Mrs. Fletcher' LA Premiere

Kathryn Hahn Wore Carolina Herrera To The ‘Mrs. Fletcher’ LA Premiere

World Premiere Of Apple TV+'s 'See'

World Premiere Of Apple TV+’s ‘See’

11 Responses to The God’s Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards

1. Noor October 25, 2019 at 2:27 am #

Nice event. Winnie’s dress isn’t something to be impressed but the color suits her well.

2. KseniaBradner October 24, 2019 at 5:58 pm #

This is a well-dressed event. I love the purple gown, but I’d love to see a rerun on someone curvier. Lupita’s romper is PERFECT. Are her shoes silver or gold? I hope they aren’t silver.

I love Marisa’s look because it’s a totally different side to Michael Kors and different from everyone else at the event.

3. Guest October 23, 2019 at 4:57 pm #

Lupita looks cute but the only thing I prefer on the runway is how the shorts have a slightly looser fit, looking more modern.
    They dated but I still wish kinda wish Iman had a turban with this suit.

4. Catarina_M October 23, 2019 at 12:52 pm #

Iman and Sara for me.

5. Guest October 23, 2019 at 12:15 pm #

I am wowed by Winnie. She looks amazing and I love the color and drama of it all.

6. Guest October 23, 2019 at 9:35 am #

The first three are really good. Different silhouettes and moods and each standing out in their own way. The other one i like is Sara Samprao

7. Guest October 23, 2019 at 2:28 am #

Iman is the epitome of glamourous class. She looks amazing head to toe. I want Winnie’s purple gown for myself! That purple sequin color is divine. She also looks fab head to toe. They are my two stand outs, the rest are ok.

8. Jess Mara October 23, 2019 at 12:19 am #

Everyone looks lovely but I dont find myself thinking wow for any of them.
    Iman looks lovely and I love the colour on her. Winnie probably looks the best I have ever seen her. Sara’s look is sexy and well put together and then there is the never aging Marisa who looks amazing (though I would have loved a red lip or something more with her hair)

9. Guest October 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm #

Lupita and Iman together *faints from fabness*. Also love that purplicious gown Winnie is wearing.

10. Phee phee October 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm #

Everyone looks fine, if unexciting.
    Im not much struck by anyone but I think Sara is the loveliest of the group. She looks well put together.
    Marisa is second. She just doesn’t age. Its amazing. And here, she looks even younger than usual! Lucky gal.

11. Guest October 22, 2019 at 9:46 pm #

With the exception of the two piece blue outfit, I like all of these. Marisa looks great in the red dress and I love the purple one.