Menu

October 22, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

World Premiere Of Apple TV+’s ‘See’

Sylvia Hoeks shimmers in Georges Hobeika

The World Premiere Of Apple TV+’s ‘See’ took place at the Fox Village Theater on Monday (October 21) in Los Angeles, California.

Sylvia Hoeks:  The actress’ red carpet resume has shown us that she tends to go for more fashion forward styles, so I was pleasantly surprised by her choice on this occasion.

This decadent Georges Hobeika Fall 2019 Couture gown is the epitome of fine craftsmanship.

Dreamy in tulle, with embellishments that adds a ethereal quality to it, this piece embodies a high level elegance, which some might not agree with, but the fact that this gown is sheer, was honestly the last thing I noticed.

Messika Jewelry completed this heavenly look.

Georges Hobeika Fall 2019 Couture
nesta cooper in christopher kane see la premiere

Nesta Cooper: The actress went down an entirely different path wearing a Christopher Kane Fall 2019 ribbed jersey diamond dress which may have rendered a tad tame, had it not been for the Thom Browne brogue wingtip Chelsea boots that added a touch of rebellious femininity to the look which I absolutely love.

Hera Hilmar monse see la premiere

Hera Hilmar:  I’m not crazy about the hair, but I am crazy about her Monse dress.  I love how this piece offers an ultra-sophisticated take on an all-time sensual staple – the red dress. The asymmetrical hemline adds an alluring finish, while the white and black pumps dial up the impact of this outing which I wasn’t expecting to be wowed by.

Credit: Georges Hobeika & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The God’s Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards

The God’s Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards

Jenna Dewan Goes Matchy In Purple For Build Series

Jenna Dewan Goes Matchy In Purple For Build Series

18 Responses to World Premiere Of Apple TV+’s ‘See’

1. Guest October 25, 2019 at 4:03 pm #

Sylvia in Georges Hobeika: Hmmm. It’s pretty but not too much. Weird vibes plus dreamy vibes. I’m undecided how I feel.
    Nesta in Christopher Kane: Love the styling!
    Hera in Monse: Adore the dress!

2. KseniaBradner October 24, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

All of the looks are solid.

The Thom Browne shoes Nesta wore made her look.

Hera’s styling is really chic but her hair doesn’t reflect her dress and shoes.

I really wish the Georges Hobeika was lined, because the sheerness of the crotch takes away from the divine eternalness and just makes the gown tacky and forgettable.

3. Guest October 23, 2019 at 5:04 pm #

I wish there was a little lining over the pants area but I do enjoy the lightness and the detail on the gown being seen.
    Hera’s hairstyle for frumpy 13 year old is a head scratcher but otherwise I love all three outfits.

4. Los_NGLS October 23, 2019 at 2:04 pm #

Alright, I had to Google Sylvia’s dress in motion, I didn’t even consider that you couldn’t move your arms LOL, which is typical me because I love dresses that you can’t move (too much) in.

Anyway, it’s even more beautiful in motion, they definitely added tulle to the skirt, and she can move her arms to about 90 degrees but only bending from the elbow and only from the middle opening of the bodice.

AND I AM WILLING TO DIE ON THE HILL OF THIS DRESS (in all it’s sheerness) BEING FANTASTIC!

Good morning from New York! (did the emojis go away?)

5. Paola102 October 23, 2019 at 1:41 pm #

The first dress calls for some sort of lining, even a very light one. Divine colour, but as is, it’s a fail for me.
    The other 2 dresses are very interesting, fit well and the design of the Hera’s dress is different and very appealing. Both shoes are a no for me. and Hera’s hair could have been better styled.

6. Guest October 23, 2019 at 12:32 pm #

Hera is gorgeous, minus the hair which is really unfortunate

7. Guest October 23, 2019 at 12:09 pm #

I LOVE Sylvia’s dress. She looks amazing. I don’t mind the sheerness at all.

8. Catarina_M October 23, 2019 at 8:08 am #

Sylvia’s dress would have been amazing with the skirt lined. Those panties on display are ridiculous.
    Hera’s hair is awful (who styles her hair to look like it’s greasy??) and those shoes are so wrong.

9. Guest October 23, 2019 at 5:00 am #

Sylvia Hoeks dress is so beautiful but it bothers me that is sheer, I whish it had some lining. I don’t also like Hera Hilmar hair, neither her shoes choice, but the dress is pretty cool even when I liked it more in Laura Carmichael.

10. Guest October 23, 2019 at 2:23 am #

First dress is full of possibilities. I keep envisioning it ever so lightly lined, nothing heavy, just enough to tone down the overt sheerness. And then make it strapless with this gorgeous matching cape over the shoulders. Sigh, it would be ethereal and so lovely. I just can’t get past the sheerness as is.

I’m with you on the last dress. Hate the hair, did she even wash it? It looks dirty. But LOVE the dress and shoes. Fabulous modern take on a red dress. Shame about the hair.

11. JasLinds October 23, 2019 at 1:40 am #

Love Sylvia’s dress and the colour is divine on her, but practically how does it work?! She can’t lift her arms up without lifting half the dress onto her shoulders. Seems a little silly to me.

Nesta looks cool but casual next to the others.

Hera neck down is fantastic, but hair ruins the look. Greassseeeee

12. Jess Mara October 23, 2019 at 12:15 am #

I dont know how Sylvia is going to move her hands but I actually dont mind the sheerness of the dress. I would have liked to see a little more fabric or light lining in the skirt to get away from the granny panties however.
    Hera on the other hand has a beautiful dress that she has styled really well with the shoes but what a mess with the hair.
    I feel like if i mixed and matched the bits i liked from each outfit I would have one winning look.

13. Guest October 22, 2019 at 11:32 pm #

A Monse dress that isn’t a mess. I’m shocked and I love everything except her hair. Nesta’s dress is good except I’m not crazy about those booties.

14. Guest October 22, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

That first dress, how is she gonna use her hands?
    I thought the dress was Armani.

With lining it would have been a winning look.

• Guest October 22, 2019 at 11:29 pm #

I agree. I loathe sheer dresses.

15. Phee phee October 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm #

Ugh, that first dress is horrid. The undies on display looks stupid frankly. The arms looking like they are tied down to her waist is awful. I dont think this dress is esp flattering to the body.
    I like the color of it but thats it.

I like Nestas earrings. they work well with her dress.
    Heras dress and shoes are amazing. so beautiful and completely ruined by her hairstyle.

• Guest October 22, 2019 at 11:55 pm #

I came here to say exactly what you said so +1.

16. Los_NGLS October 22, 2019 at 9:47 pm #

That lavender Georges Hobeika is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I’m 100% for sheer dresses lol, and this is a great argument in sheer-defense. You would have lost so much of the beautiful drape detail in the bodice, had it been lined (though they may have added some extra fabric to the skirt).