Menu

October 10, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Timothée Chalamet’s Monochromatic Blue Moment For ‘The King’ Sydney Premiere

Following the Busan Film Festival, Timothée Chalamet has moved onto Australia, where he continued to promote ‘The King’ in Sydney today (October 10) at the premiere held at the Ritz Cinema.

Perhaps taking cues from his co-star Joel Edgerton, the actor also went monochromatic in blue.

Turning to his go-to designer Haider Ackermann, this silk Spring 2020 look feels effortless and cool thanks to the bold colour and his decision to rock this look sans blazer.

In this modern age there seems to be a requirement to push the envelope, which Timothee did in Busan.

But there is something to be said for keeping thing simple, with no techno space fabrics or abstract print jackets.

Timothee’s style and versatility continues to keep us interested and fully engaged.

Haider Ackermann Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Kilo Kish Farm Rio Caramel Banana Maxi Dress

Kilo Kish Farm Rio Caramel Banana Maxi Dress

Cheryl Cole Wears Attico To The 2019 Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards

Cheryl Cole Wears Attico To The 2019 Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards

23 Responses to Timothée Chalamet’s Monochromatic Blue Moment For ‘The King’ Sydney Premiere

1. MissCoco October 24, 2019 at 10:45 am #

Wow kid! How stunning! The colour is perfect for him. I’m always mesmerized by his confidence.

2. Guest October 11, 2019 at 10:50 pm #

I think he looks great in the outfit, ankle boots and all 🙂

3. Dhppy October 11, 2019 at 12:43 am #

This is working for me.

4. Jess Mara October 11, 2019 at 12:19 am #

Don’t mind the boots in the pants – it’s the shiny fabric that has stoped me from loving this look.

5. ? October 10, 2019 at 7:24 pm #

No need to apologise! It’s not the site’s fault!
    I just really missed reading the comments, so I am very glad it works now 😁

6. ILoveRCFA October 10, 2019 at 4:10 pm #

This isn’t street style so I think he can get away with the shinier fabric and the tucked in pants. He looks young and edgy, yet effortless. Love the look!

7. Guest October 10, 2019 at 3:48 pm #

Pants in ankle boots are a NO. I only like the color

8. Phee phee October 10, 2019 at 3:41 pm #

Its ok. Mostly the color makes it.

9. ? October 10, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

It says something among the lines like “we detected a connection problem, please reload the comment section”, or something like that, but even after I reload it, it didn’t open. I don’t know, at first I thought it was my internet connection that caused the problem but everything else (included the ads and photos) worked fine 🤷‍♀️

10. Paola102 October 10, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

Love the colour, and I prefer his presentation to the runway honestly.

11. Guest October 10, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

I am bored with the ankle boots now. I know it has not been a long time that Timothee has been on the scene but ankle boots seems to the only footwear that he has. The color of the outfit is lovely but I am not impressed by the outfit itself. It’s just a shirt and pants tucked into some ugly boots.

12. Guest October 10, 2019 at 1:52 pm #

Timmy Tim back at it again

It’s good to be slim and above 6 feet, everything will look great on u.

• Guest October 10, 2019 at 8:33 pm #

I doubt he’s above 6 feet. Closer to 5′ 10 /178cm.

13. Los_NGLS October 10, 2019 at 1:36 pm #

Blue is my favorite color. That particular shade of blue (the marriage of ‘royal’ and ‘cornflower’?) is divine(!), but what is homie’s deal with shoes?
    It’s becoming a theme now, these –nice on their own, but not the outfits he pairs them with– boots.
    I DEF get wanting a bit of extra height (we’re the same height), but there’s gotta be a better way to do it.

14. Guest October 10, 2019 at 11:58 am #

No from me. Those boots just don’t go well. I like the way it looks on the runway; with a blazer it looks more polished, and the belt especially breaks up the monochrome and adds an edge to it.

15. Guest October 10, 2019 at 11:51 am #

I the monochrome outfit but I’m not keen on the black boots . Having said that I’m not sure what other colour boots I would have preferred.

16. ? October 10, 2019 at 10:52 am #

I actually like this one a lot! Love the colour combination and how minimal yet loud it is. He pulls it off!

p.s. I don’t know why but I still have the same problem with the comment section (I think it’s just me though). So glad it’s open again, hope it’s for good!

anonymous as always

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 10, 2019 at 2:10 pm #

What is the problem? I will pass it onto the developer

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 10, 2019 at 5:29 pm #

Ok, I will send this to them now. thanks

And apologies you are having this issue.

• Guest October 10, 2019 at 8:36 pm #

Could you ask them to put back the search box that used to be at the bottom please? It was really handy when going back, especially when looking for specific stories.

17. Guest October 10, 2019 at 10:16 am #

Yes to the colour, no to the shiny fabric and a huge NO the pants in the shoes.

• Alisha78 October 12, 2019 at 6:37 am #

Get more money $26k on..easyjob50.

18. Guest October 10, 2019 at 9:35 am #