Menu

October 8, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Timothée Chalamet continues to give us what we didn’t know we wanted while promoting ‘The King’ during the 2019 Busan International Film Festival in South Korea today (October 8), with two new red carpet looks.

‘The King’ Busan Photocall:   I have stared at the actor in this S.R. Studio LA. CA. Spring 2020 tie-dye shirt and dungarees combo with space hopper boots long enough to convince myself that only Timothée, and perhaps a few rappers, could pull this off.

Young guys still wear dungarees, right?  Even if they didn’t they probably will now.

S.R. Studio LA. CA. Spring 2020

‘The King’ Busan Press Conference:   Earlier in the day Timothée was in familiar territory wearing a look from his friend; Haider Ackermann.

The outfit was simple and sophisticated, yet still brimming with plenty of boyish charm.

I love the half tucked in shirt which gives us a glimpse of the pink satin waistband, ensuring this didn’t feel too one note.

This is so well put together, with the outcome being supremely effortless.

In conclusion.

The first took me by surprise, but I warmed to it quickly, an Timothée sure does love a strong boot.

Haider Ackermann Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Renée Zellweger's All Black Outing For The 'Judy' Melbourne Premiere

Renée Zellweger’s All Black Outing For The ‘Judy’ Melbourne Premiere

Lea Michele's AMUR Bibi Pleated Dress

Lea Michele’s AMUR Bibi Pleated Dress

18 Responses to Timothée Chalamet Brings His Unique Style To The 2019 Busan International Film Festival

1. ? October 10, 2019 at 11:16 am #

The first look is very South Korea! It’s a difficult look for sure but he makes it work!
    The second look I’m obsessed!!! It’s so, so good!!!
    He has an experimental style that I am totally on board with!

anonymous as always

2. P&P October 9, 2019 at 11:20 am #

Ahahahaha the first one is a big pile of NO.

Second one is ok.

3. _Hannah_ October 9, 2019 at 10:54 am #

The second look is pure perfection – I love it h2t.
    I also love the quirkiness of the first look, the fun of it, but I hate the shoes.
    And I love his attitude, he can pull off almost everything.

4. Catarina_M October 9, 2019 at 8:05 am #

Was he painting some walls and had no time to change? I like the risks he takes fashionwise but not this time.
    The second look feels effortless, he looks great.

5. Guest October 9, 2019 at 3:25 am #

I’m sorry but I think he looks ridiculous and full of himself in the first look. The second is okay barely. It would have been great with non-wrinkled pants. I think we are starting to head into the cult of Timothee on this blog.

6. Jess Mara October 9, 2019 at 1:54 am #

Im amazed at how much i like the first look – though I would not have ever picked those boots.
    The second grey with the pink waistband is so well put together but at the same time feels very easy with the half tuck and pushed up sleeves.
    Timothee is still going to be BDMOTY by a long margin.

7. Guest October 8, 2019 at 11:51 pm #

maybe I am out of line but I feel look 1 is really sad that this guy has to wear this outfit. He looks like he had to wear the look and looks ridiculous. Look 2 is great. Maybe he has deals and has to wear certain outfits but I think look 1 is just sad.

8. Guest October 8, 2019 at 11:48 pm #

Whatever he’s doing lately I’m totally buying!! He’s not afraid to play around and be bold with mens fashion. I’d take this over the Ezra Miller/Billy gharish fashion we’ve been seeing lately. The second of the two is definitely my favourite!

9. Phee phee October 8, 2019 at 11:44 pm #

NO. NOPE. HELL NO to the first look!!!!!!! That is one ugly outfit. And those shoes are so beyond hideous. Ugh, so so ugly.
    The second is a wrinkly mess.

10. lmkw October 8, 2019 at 11:40 pm #

Don’t really care for the boots in the first look but that’s my only complaint. He’s a fashion stud. <3

11. Los_NGLS October 8, 2019 at 9:05 pm #

Also, I’m like oddly attracted to him in the dungarees, and I normally don’t find him attractive at all. Idk what’s going on 😵

12. Los_NGLS October 8, 2019 at 8:57 pm #

I normally am not a fan of purposely destroyed/weirdly colored things, things made to look worn out or paint splattered… But I can’t help but like this look. It reads as art more than an attempt to make something artsy looking.

Also Catherine, I feel like we can add Zendaya to the list of people who could pull it off 😏

13. Paola102 October 8, 2019 at 8:42 pm #

That second look is chic but youthful. The pink satin keeps it interesting. Timothée never disappoints. Always something new and that he only can pull off.

14. Guest October 8, 2019 at 7:53 pm #

That first outfit is way past fug. Thuse shoes🙄

15. Dominos October 8, 2019 at 7:50 pm #

Love the first look though (I would have gone with a black boot) but it’s the grey with pink look that is my favourite- swoon! Can’t wait to see what he wears next.

• Guest October 9, 2019 at 6:00 am #

Now from this method you will know how to make every month extra $21,862 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com

16. Guest October 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm #

There are loads of hipsters that would and do wear variations of the S.R Studio outfit. Saying that, I hate the look and will consider it come WDOTY voting.

17. Guest October 8, 2019 at 6:50 pm #

Timothee Chalamet is no doubt the fashion daredevil of the 21st century. Effortlessly handsome yet with a sense of quirky personality, that’s why we love this ART-throb so much!! Kudos for Timmy to step out of his comfort zone and give us something different all the time, bravo!!