Menu

October 2, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Timothée Chalamet Suave In Givenchy For Netflix’s ‘The King’ New York Premiere

Timothee Chalamet returns to the red carpet for the New York premiere of Netflix’s ‘The King,’ held at the SVA Theater on Tuesday (October 1).

We have all long admired Timothee style, mostly because he dares to be different.

But on this occasion he has us swooning over his exhibition of Givenchy intricate craftsmanship.

This suit is rendered in a silk blend for a refined texture.

A classic silhouette with a contemporary uplift thanks to the bright yellow sweater, this smart set is likely to see him be crowned at the Best Dressed Man Of The Year, again.

Givenchy Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Gemma Arterton Was Ravishing In Red For The BFI Luminous Fundraising Gala

Gemma Arterton Was Ravishing In Red For The BFI Luminous Fundraising Gala

Cardi B's Take On Tweed For Chanel's Spring 2020 Paris Fashion Week Show

Cardi B’s Take On Tweed For Chanel’s Spring 2020 Paris Fashion Week Show

9 Responses to Timothée Chalamet Suave In Givenchy For Netflix’s ‘The King’ New York Premiere

1. _Hannah_ October 3, 2019 at 10:30 am #

For the first time, I think, I don’t like it. It’s very sleek and polished, but the colour of the sweater pulls me off and I also don’t like the “half” turtleneck.

2. Phee phee October 3, 2019 at 2:45 am #

He looks good. Love the yellow. very sauve.

3. Jess Mara October 3, 2019 at 12:37 am #

Stunning!! He’ll be BDMOTY again for sure!

4. Los_NGLS October 2, 2019 at 2:44 pm #

Never quite understood why people find him so attractive, also don’t think he’s that good of an actor (granted I’ve only seen ‘Call me by Your Name’).

BUT I will absolutely give him ALL of the credit on the red carpet, he wears some truly beautiful looks!

Also, does anyone know if it’s true that he doesn’t have a stylist?

5. Guest October 2, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

Timothee Chalamet is the epitome of cool dude with an attitude, and I’ve gotta say what a way to regain his fashionable reign, on-screen and off-screen!! Long live King Timothee, we’re not worthy indeed!! I shall bow down in front of his glorious reign for eternity, and please keep SLAY us with your utter PERFECTION my dear King Timmy!!

6. Guest October 2, 2019 at 12:26 pm #

I like the cut of blazer but I would have preferred that the suit were in a dark silver or grey with the yellow sweater.

7. Sharon M October 2, 2019 at 11:13 am #

Absolutely perfect.

8. Guest October 2, 2019 at 10:56 am #

He’s stunning but not liking the ripped from the runway bumblebee color scheme. The mock neck looks cheap. I will pass on this one, he’s done better.

• Guest October 2, 2019 at 3:04 pm #