Menu

September 2, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Isabelle Huppert In Armani Prive – Kineo Prize

Isabelle Huppert In Armani Prive - Kineo Prize

Isabelle Huppert joined Sienna Miller at the Kineo Prize during the 2019 Venice Film Festival on Sunday (September 1) in Italy.

I love how she truly embraces fashion with a feisty spirit, and that was ever so true in this Armani Prive Fall 2019 gown with sheer, embellished elements.

Did I prefer the runway version to this yellow tulle skirt? Perhaps, but only because the metallics added some different layers of dimension whereas her skirting was a bit one-note.

Naturally, she added more spunk with a diamond choker and knuckle rings.

Armani Prive Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Meryl Streep In Givenchy -  'The Laundromat' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Meryl Streep In Givenchy – ‘The Laundromat’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Isabelle Huppert In Armani Prive – Kineo Prize

1. Guest September 3, 2019 at 12:32 am #

I think the look is a bit sloppy with her hair and skirt top showing. Maybe if the top was tucked under. Really not great.

2. alvarospain September 2, 2019 at 10:09 pm #

I don’t like this at all.

3. Noor September 2, 2019 at 12:09 pm #

Didn’t expect me to say honestly, I’ve never been this tired of Armani.

4. CharlotteLG September 2, 2019 at 6:18 am #

I saw it on another site and it looks like the skirt was white, I wish it was!
    Still, she looks great but this yellow is not really good.

5. Jess Mara September 2, 2019 at 3:31 am #

I actullay prefer the red carpet version and while she looks amazing I’m still not sold on it.

6. Guest September 2, 2019 at 2:56 am #

This is so much better on the run way. Isabelle’s skirt does not work with the top. Something about the top reminds me of a skin condition. The necklace seems odd with the top. I do like the knuckle ring.

7. Phee phee September 2, 2019 at 2:17 am #

no thanks. shes great but this one isn’t working. Its so meh. The color doesn’t work the best.. I dont like it on the runway either though….
    so maybe she should of picked something entirely different.
    she needs to start working with bright or deep colors.

8. Paola102 September 2, 2019 at 2:05 am #

I prefer the runway version. I also like where the skirt starts better. On Isabelle it’s a little too low.

9. Guest September 2, 2019 at 1:26 am #

Feels rather blah and disjointed. I’d love to see the runway skirt turned into a full length dress.

10. JasLinds September 2, 2019 at 12:57 am #

I think I prefer the yellow skirt. Not many people could pull off this silhouette, but Isabelle is so petite and confident, it totally works.