Menu

July 31, 2019 Runway To Instagram

Camila Morrone Wears ADEAM For The ‘Mickey And The Bear’ Press Conference

Camila Morrone attended a press conference for her latest film, ‘Mickey And The Bear’ held at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Tuesday (July 30) in Beverly Hills, California.

Neutral colours have very much been the red carpet journey for Camila since she came on our radar.

At this event she was looking chic and carefree wearing an ADEAM Resort 2020 biscuit-hued dress that worked really well for her skin tone.

I’m also left in awe of her elegance.

Camila could easily have taken the Emily Ratajkowski approach to red carpet dressing,  especially as entrance into the spotlight also started in the modelling arena, but I’m glad she opts to go another route.

Parasteh jewels and Louboutin white pumps completed her look.

Adeam Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

, , , , ,

Ashley Madekwe's Keepsake Halo Floral Long Sleeve Dress

Ashley Madekwe’s Keepsake Halo Floral Long Sleeve Dress

Kaitlyn Dever Rocks A Rainbow Butterfly Dress To The 'Them That Follow' LA Premiere

Kaitlyn Dever Rocks A Rainbow Butterfly Dress To The ‘Them That Follow’ LA Premiere

6 Responses to Camila Morrone Wears ADEAM For The ‘Mickey And The Bear’ Press Conference

1. Guest August 1, 2019 at 12:12 pm #

I like it on the model. The white shoes are awful.

2. Sharon M August 1, 2019 at 10:56 am #

I’m not sure who she is, but I love this look on her!

3. Guest August 1, 2019 at 9:06 am #

This is a cool look. I usually hate white shoes but they work here.

4. Phee phee August 1, 2019 at 1:15 am #

She looks elegant. Well put together but I really would rather have this in a pretty color.

5. Violet Delights July 31, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

While I am really enjoying her tastes so far and I think she looks great here, I don’t like this color on her. The fabric ends up looking like those special super absorbent swim towels, especially when looking at the chunky edges of the shoulder detail.

6. Guest July 31, 2019 at 10:48 pm #

I like the shoulder detail but she’s not really selling the look. It looks cooler on the model. The ankle straps are off putting here too, in general ankle straps on pumps feel redundant as well spoiling the leg line.