Menu

July 8, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Rocío Muñoz Morales Stuns In Three Gorgeous Looks For Taormina Film Festival

As much as love awards season and Cannes, I do love the quiet times – like during the summer, when I get to take time to study all the runway looks and keep my eye out for new style stars.

Rocío Muñoz Morales caught my eye at this year’s Taormina Film Festival, which has also been attended by Nicole Kidman.

Taormina Film Festival Photocall:  I love this Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2019 look.  It has the perfect amount of glam in tune with the festival and location, yet laidback enough for a photocall.

The look was styled with Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Peony’ flats and the new Salvatore Ferragamo ‘Boxyz’ bag.

It’s coined the boxyz (pronounced boxy) bag, with ‘xyz’ referring to three generations (Gen X to Z) to emphasise its timeless appeal.

Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2019

Taormina Film Fest Red Carpet:   This Giorgio Armani Spring 2019 gown is so intriguing.

I love how the grey tulle overlay tempers the fiery multi-colour print.

This look – styled with Ansuini jewels – is breath-taking.  Oozing that Armani elegance we never take for granted.

Giorgio Armani Spring 209

Taormina Film Fest Red Carpet:   On Saturday (July 6), Rocío made her third appearance at this festival, which might just be the best of the three.

I’ll let you decide.

On this occasion the level of elegance from her previous look was upheld in Etro.

As we’ve seen from Cannes, Etro is now very much a red carpet brand for major events.

They aren’t sticking to their signature prints, and they are not trying to reinvent the wheel.

Their red carpet M.O. appears to be classic glamour, which this look has in spades.

Ansuini jewels also completed this look.

Which would you put up for BDOTW?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Michelle Obama Was On Sparkling Form For Her Essence Festival Debut

Michelle Obama Was On Sparkling Form For Her Essence Festival Debut

Priyanka Chopra's Tuscany Summer Loving With Nick Jonas

Priyanka Chopra’s Tuscany Summer Loving With Nick Jonas

13 Responses to Rocío Muñoz Morales Stuns In Three Gorgeous Looks For Taormina Film Festival

1. Guest July 10, 2019 at 8:31 am #

The Etro gown is gorgeous. She looks like absolute perfection. Etro is killing it!

2. Guest July 9, 2019 at 2:50 pm #

My favorite look would be the first but that big thing on the flip flops ruins the chicness of the dress.

3. Kat July 9, 2019 at 9:29 am #

Armani! LOVE

4. Noor July 9, 2019 at 8:51 am #

None make me satisfied

5. Jess Mara July 9, 2019 at 1:39 am #

Her first look was my favorite until i scrolled down and saw the shoes – Nope Nope and Nope. Definitely the Etro for BDOTW

6. Vizual Ninja July 8, 2019 at 11:12 pm #

I prefer the first dress on Winnie, the bust area looks weird on her. Other two looks are fab esp the Armani, she’s a stunner.

7. Guest July 8, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

I love the Etro look! Stunning!

8. Guest July 8, 2019 at 7:31 pm #

The third look gives me the feels I need to vote it BDOTW, especially as it seems so old Hollywood.

9. Phee phee July 8, 2019 at 4:20 pm #

The first was just terrific until I got to the shoes…Just no the the ugly shoes.
    But the dress and bag are just beautiful together.

The third is also beautiful and flawless but I feel like Ive seen it before. Etro is just having a fantastic year. And it looks like they deserve it too.

the second. Armani. is my fave. The colors and overlay….just all so delicate.
    Another flawless look from her.

10. Guest July 8, 2019 at 4:20 pm #

The Armani is stunning. The first dress is ugly.

11. Guest July 8, 2019 at 3:24 pm #

The Etro looks so pristinely elegant but my fashion heart going to that beautiful Armani gown. I’m swaying to preferring that the necklace was gone but it doesn’t take away from the look.
    I like the Hilfiger dress but not her styling of it.

12. Guest July 8, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

The third look is fine — nothing amazing but quite nice. I’d also like the first one if she had different shoes and if the belt was laying in the right spot. The s cond look is terrific.

13. Guest July 8, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

Rocío Muñoz Morales is very famous in Italy because she is an acress and the girlfriend of a very famous italian actor: Raoul Bova (and even an Armani model in the past). She is always impeccable.