Menu

January 29, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Naomi Watts in Etro - Sundance Film Festival

Naomi Watts had a busy weekend (January 26 and 27) at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. She made the rounds at ‘The Wolf Hour’ and ‘Luce’ premieres and visited the IMDb Studio.

‘The Wolf Hour’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere: Her luxurious Etro ensemble was right for the event and for bringing out her colouring. The white boots might be a hard one for some, but they played off the blue brilliantly and tied in the white blouse. Plus, they coordinated with the backdrop.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Naomi Watts in Emilia wickstead - Sundance Film Festival

‘Luce’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere: She dialed up the glamour in an aubergine Emilia Wickstead Fall 2018 dress. I prefer the lighter, clashing touch of the footwear on the runway but understand her choice of boots given the conditions. I just wish they were a tad more formal.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Naomi Watts in missoni - Sundance Film Festival

IMDb Studio: Finishing things off, she wore a zany Missoni suit where the shirt played off the graphic zigzag pattern of the tailored separates. The blonde beauty made a case for white boots again.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Natalia Dyer In Moncler 4 Simone Rocha - ‘Velvet Buzzsaw’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere

Natalia Dyer In Moncler 4 Simone Rocha & Oscar de la Renta – ‘Velvet Buzzsaw’ Sundance Film Festival & LA Premiere

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Storm Reid In Tory Sport - 2019 Sundance Film Festival

Storm Reid In Tory Sport & Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini – 2019 Sundance Film Festival

8 Responses to Naomi Watts In Etro, Emilia Wickstead & Missoni – ‘The Wolf Hour’ & ‘Luce’ Sundance Film Festival Premieres & IMDb Studio

1. Caroline February 7, 2019 at 1:54 am #

No, no and no.

2. CC January 29, 2019 at 10:25 pm #

I don’t know who’s styling Naomi at the moment (was it the same person who she worked with at Cannes?), but she’s looking amazing. Don’t love the second look, but the other two are great.

3. Bee January 29, 2019 at 10:24 pm #

I like the 2 suits boots and all but hate the dowdy dress. The dress swamps her and the lipstick colour and boots don’t work.

4. Vizual Ninja January 29, 2019 at 7:53 pm #

I only like the second look sans shoes, the makeup is great in that look. The first goes too far into retro territory and I, unfortunately, associate chevron with bedding items, so the last is an automatic no for me.

5. Kimma January 29, 2019 at 6:54 pm #

The only look I like is the Missoni suit. The makeup is so bad in both the others as to detract from their appeal.

6. TeaAtTwo January 29, 2019 at 6:48 pm #

I like all three looks. I think for the dress, boots in the runway shoe colour would have been great.

7. meme January 29, 2019 at 6:21 pm #

I want the dress in my closet. I love the way it flows.

The first look is so 70’s *ugh) and I hate the white boots with it.

The third look is good on her and the boots go much better with it.

8. NZ January 29, 2019 at 6:01 pm #

Those boots work better with the third look imo it’s my favorite of the three.
    I like the first and second as well but they were styled badly.