Menu

21.01.19 Menswear

Front Row @ Dior Men’s Fall 2019

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Front Row @ Dior Men Fall 2019

Dior Men’s Fall 2019 fashion show took place on Friday (January 18), with a host of celebrities and supermodels in attendance.

Robert Pattinson: The British actor, who was apparently returning home from war, gave us the first look at Kim Jones’ Fall 2019 Dior Men’s collection before it hit the runway. Rocking the new trend of double outwear, I have to say I’m totally buying the look from the neck down. His signature tousled unkempt tresses would’ve worked better than the greasy unwashed look he settled for.

Christina Ricci: Dressed in Dior Men’s Spring 2019 light blue cashmere double-breasted ‘tailleur oblique’ jacket, with a matching  pants, I was in love with this look until I saw…

…Noomi Rapace: From the colour to the wool and mohair canvas fabrication, the Dior Men’s Spring look was so sharp I have a paper cut from typing.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Front Row @ Dior Men Fall 2019

Kate Moss:  Like Robert, the supermodel was also wearing a Dior Men’s Fall 2019 look with animal-print drawing focus.

Lily Allen: More accustomed to the front row at Chanel, there is only one word that would perfectly describe this look – a mess.  Oops, that was two.

Naomi Campbell:  The longline coat appears to be her go-to look from menswear shows.  Keeping the same fresh hairdo from Louis Vuitton, this shades of taupe look was another winner for the catwalker.

Credit: Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Gong Li In Carolina Herrera - Boucheron Dinner

Gong Li In Carolina Herrera – Boucheron Dinner

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features oucheron Dinner

Boucheron Paris Fashion Week Dinner

11 Responses to Front Row @ Dior Men’s Fall 2019

1. Onegin January 28, 2019 at 11:30 pm #

Robert’s coat is interesting but his hair and that tattoo like turtleneck(?) ruined it.

2. Nadine January 21, 2019 at 10:52 pm #

Cool to see Naomi doing something other than sexy supermodel, I like this look better than the first!

3. TeaAtTwo January 21, 2019 at 10:35 pm #

Robert’s hair is awful, really throws this into costume territory. I don’t like Christina’s or Noomi’s footwear but I love the suits. Kate and Naomi look cool. Lily obviously was sent looking so bad by Karl as a way to undermine the label.

4. Caitlin January 21, 2019 at 9:59 pm #

Christina is absolutely killing it, I like Kate’s look, and I’m still loving that hair on Naomi

5. meme January 21, 2019 at 7:56 pm #

Cristina, Kate and Naomi look great. Pattison looks like a crazy person. Noomi and Lily’s outfits are hideous, especially Noomi. those shoes YIKES

6. phee January 21, 2019 at 7:48 pm #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Naomis hair! Its so far superior to the limp lank straight hair she’s been doing for so long. So much better for her face shape. Thank god!
    She looks pretty sharp too.

Kate looks good. Healthy and vibrant looking.

Christinas suit is far far better than Noomis. Noomi looks like she’s wearing her Dads suit. It is seriously ugly.
    Christinas fits much better.

Robert looks like a crazy person.

7. quimby January 21, 2019 at 7:32 pm #

“…who was apparently returning home from war” I’m laughing so hard FC!

• Fanny January 21, 2019 at 8:32 pm #

+ 1, I was laughing out loud at this 🙂

Out of this bunch I really like Naomi’s look. Head to toe it’s all working very well together.

• Caitlin January 21, 2019 at 9:58 pm #

SAME I actually snorted out loud at that hhahaa

• CreoleLady January 21, 2019 at 10:33 pm #

+3, lmao

8. Vizual Ninja January 21, 2019 at 6:56 pm #

The only one I like is Christina. It makes Noomi suit look even worse to me, they are so similar, only that one is tailored well which makes all the difference. I also like Lily’ shoes. I’m not feeling that particular fro on Naomi but looks like it will be here for a while.