Menu

Celine Dion spotted in Paris wearing Ralph & Russo Couture

Celine Dion was spotted leaving her hotel in Paris earlier today (July 12), and I have to admit that for a brief second I thought this was Lady Gaga – no doubt the hat and oversized shades through me.

I was surprised that so many were able to get on board with majority of Celine’s looks from the last seven days.

My feeling is that she’s earned the right to have as much fun as she likes, and at this point, she expressing that via fashion, so I’m all for it.

Much like this Ralph & Russo Fall 2016 Couture look which she toned down from the runway by pairing the white cashmere floor-length cape with jour-echelle cut-out embroidery, with a simpler blouse and white trousers from Ralph & Russo upcoming ready-to-wear collection.

If I had her money and access, this is exactly how I would like to start my Wednesday afternoon.

Credit: Vogue.co.uk & Getty

Queen Letizia of Spain Kicks Off Her UK State Visit In Felipe Varela

Queen Letizia of Spain Kicks Off Her UK State Visit In Felipe Varela

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday

23 Responses to Celine Dion spotted in Paris wearing Ralph & Russo Couture

1. kane July 13, 2017 at 11:22 pm #

Oh Celine. I still don’t quite what it’s going on here, but these looks feel like a treat I didn’t know how much I would like.

2. adrian July 13, 2017 at 8:54 pm #

**cking Amazing!!!!

3. james July 13, 2017 at 12:09 pm #

You know we can hate or love it but at least she is actually dressing like a real star and diva. If she could call Mariah and recommend her the same stylist, I’d be happy. It’s a shame to be that talented and always look cheap and tacky like she does.

4. VG July 13, 2017 at 1:48 am #

I mean, if I was CELINE DION then I would probably dress like this too. She looks fab!

5. jessmarantelli July 13, 2017 at 1:17 am #

I love that she wears this just ‘out and about’. Tres Chic!! She has been really getting into a Haute Couture groove of late and I personally love it. BDOTW

6. Nat39 July 13, 2017 at 12:37 am #

Wow, this is jaw-dropping, I’ll take all of it! I don’t find it ott costumey. This is bold couture chic, perfect for the icon that she is. Let her keep bringing it!

• Leandra July 13, 2017 at 8:01 am #

Me too. Besides that, if she can not do it in Paris where else could she ? DIVA !!

7. Pheephee July 13, 2017 at 12:08 am #

Holy DIVA! I love that she is going all out. Love the cape!! The pants on the runway are better. Not sure about the hat either. Actually the white band under her hat. its throwing off the look for me.

8. JHH July 12, 2017 at 11:22 pm #

I love Celine Deion’s style and that she appears to have fun with fashion but this looks screams Norma Desmond to me. Marie said below that Celine Dion is unapologetic and I appreciate that but this particular outfit is ruined by the too long pants. It would have looked so much better with slim fit pants and no sunglasses with the hat. And why is she wearing something white under the hat?

• Leandra July 13, 2017 at 7:58 am #

but Norma Desmond was awesome ! Now Celine just need a little chimp…

9. CreoleLady July 12, 2017 at 10:05 pm #

Money and access and still can’t get her pants hemmed.

• Jerusa Herrera July 12, 2017 at 10:42 pm #

Mean but so true! LOL

10. Carla July 12, 2017 at 10:02 pm #

*standing ovation* This is too chic!!!! Kudos for her for dressing up like the diva she is. May she continue to live out our sartorial dreams daily. ­čÖé

• Caroline July 12, 2017 at 11:51 pm #

• Nat39 July 13, 2017 at 12:38 am #

DITTO!

11. Amanda July 12, 2017 at 9:53 pm #

I love her but I don’t have her money and access and that is why all I can think about is how dirty the white cape and pants will get dragging on the ground!! ?? I think I would have liked the tapered pant a bit better

12. AnderBoBo July 12, 2017 at 9:40 pm #

I am LIVING for her recent fashion moments. She is clearly enjoying herself, and while every outfit might not be to my personal taste she is just so LIVING for them that you can’t help but buy what she is selling! I hope she keeps this up!

13. Hoda July 12, 2017 at 9:29 pm #

I love how she’s having fun with everything lately when it comes to fashion… i might not fall head over heels with all her oufits but i really apperciate it all .. i’m waiting for what she does next <3

14. Hermoine July 12, 2017 at 8:23 pm #

The pants are too long

15. Chris July 12, 2017 at 8:07 pm #

I’m sorry, but this looks ridiculous to me. A bit much on the costume-y side.

• meme July 13, 2017 at 3:19 pm #

I agree. It’s a ridiculous costume.

16. Marie July 12, 2017 at 7:58 pm #

I kind of love how unapologetic her style is. Every look is just screaming ‘yes, I am very rich and I’m not going to apologise.’
    On many people that would look like they’re trying way to hard, but she makes it work every single time, somehow.

17. Charlotte July 12, 2017 at 7:26 pm #

I find the hat is too much, quite ridiculous and the coat is too long.
    Plus I wish for something else than this huge white bag.