Dita von Teese In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Dita von Teese In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

After a flirtation with two back-to-back red looks, it was back to black for Dita von Teese who attended the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala held at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, France on Thursday evening.

The burlesque star wore a black velvet Ulyana Sergeenko Couture gown.

This gown, with a nipped in waist and voluminous skirt, has a vintage vibe which no doubt instantly spoke to Dita; however, I wish the gown was sleeveless.

Pearl accented Chopard earrings and black satin-peep-toes completed her look.

Credit: Getty

17 thoughts on “Dita von Teese In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

1. Nat39

I don’t mind the sleeves, I like how they are balancing the volume of the skirt (I may change my mind about it later) and add some playfulness to the look, her retro styling is working perfectly, loving the statement pearl earrings, She is flawless.

2. Prudence

Are all of Ulyana’s dresses similar to eachother because other than the color and material this dress is the same as Natalia’s from a couple days ago.

3. kane

Hmmmm, puffy sleeves ain’t my thing either necessarily, but they keep at least a tiny teeny bit of drama in this all black affair.

4. Andrianto

You feel that she is from another era
    doesnt feel 2013
    but thats the charm of Dita
    Very Old hollywood in cannes

5. Yeliz

I wouldn’t change a thing about this look. LOVE the Old Hollywood vibe she’s giving off here.

6. gabis

Am I the only one who hates this dress? Natalia Vodianova wore a very similar one and I didn’t like it at all but that black version managed to be even worse.

7. Ariel

I only dislike the shoes: just like those fugly chunky ones that Chinese celebrities wear all the time!

8. EmmaWoodhouse

Wish the neckline wasn’t so low. I go back and forth on the sleeves–are they dated or whimsical? The rest of the dress is elegant, I happen to love velvet. And her styling works here.

9. glenn

I love Ditta, but im tired to se her like a picture, always the same, don’t kill me for say that.

But she need to do something new on his looks

iam wrong?