Menu

February 3, 2020 Runway To Instagram

Beyonce Knowles Wore Balmain To Super Bowl LIV

Beyonce Knowles Wore Balmain To Superbowl LIV

Following Grammys weekend where Beyonce Knowles looked gorgeous attending the Roc Nation’s annual pre-Grammys brunch and Clive Davis’s gala, the singer was out again showcasing her style at Superbowl LIV, where she was a spectator with her husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy on Sunday (February 2) in Miami.

I’m sure there is some significance in the singer opting for green.  It didn’t have anything to do with the teams, so I will have to guess that it had something do with the green of the football field – yes, I realize this might be a weak reach.

Some might find a cleavage-baring look a lot for a Sunday afternoon of watching football, but I have to say I really enjoyed this Balmain Spring 2020 look from Beyonce.

I adore the vibrant colour, and the contrasting white stitching that gave the look an edge; helping her tie in the accessories seamlessly.

This is the first time in a while where the look felt mildly effortless.

‘The Diamond Equalizer’ choker, which includes a pear shaped diamond of 17.04 carats was created exclusively for her by Messika Paris.

Again, some might say this is slightly excessive,  but when you put things into context, it’s fitting for someone of Beyonce’s celebrity status, and adds some glamour to the look.

Balmain Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

, , , , , ,

Kirsten Dunst’s Miu Miu Lace-Trimmed Floral-Print Dress

Kirsten Dunst’s Miu Miu Lace-Trimmed Floral-Print Dress

Charlize Theron Wore Alexander McQueen To The British Vogue BAFTA After Party

Charlize Theron Wore Alexander McQueen To The British Vogue BAFTA After Party

18 Responses to Beyonce Knowles Wore Balmain To Super Bowl LIV

1. Guest February 5, 2020 at 10:33 pm #

what a delightful read this was.
    it seems so Hive-like to be happy when FC writes something good about Beyoncé. But as a long time reader, I see this as thoughtful and considered after the anti-blackness of the globes critique. We stan GROWTH!

PS don’t think I don’t see the comment about not liking Beyoncé’s “attitude” stay gagging on your dog-whistle Karen!! LOL you tried it but it’s Black History Month and STILL WE RISE.

2. Guest February 5, 2020 at 10:28 pm #

Happy Black History Month!!!

3. MissCoco February 4, 2020 at 10:31 am #

The choker is incredible but is hurting her! You can see the little holes in her skin. I think if this is custom made, needs to adjust better. If it were me, I would return it in a second hehehe (not)

4. Guest February 4, 2020 at 8:11 am #

I prefer the slightly oversize fit at the top half of the jacket on the runway but it looks so good on Beyonce. Definitely not a fan of the choker.
    I’m sad that she’s gone back to the long blond weave already.

5. Guest February 4, 2020 at 1:18 am #

YES!!! The breasts.

6. Aman February 4, 2020 at 1:05 am #

I could live with the pain LOL!

7. Originalmeme February 3, 2020 at 8:25 pm #

Yeah, that’s it🙄

8. Guest February 3, 2020 at 8:09 pm #

Jealous aren’t you, her hair is the same lenght

9. Phee phee February 3, 2020 at 7:18 pm #

Its nice. like the green. the fit is good for her. Despise the sunglasses. She needs to chop that hair off. it looks lanky n limp.
    The choker is stunning but I dont know this is where I would of worn it.
    But overall, nice.

10. Vizual Ninja February 3, 2020 at 6:45 pm #

She looks fire, I wouldnt have accessorized it this way but the suit definitely looks better on her.

11. Etude February 3, 2020 at 6:41 pm #

I love the color and it looks better on Beyonce than the model who looks swamped by the jacket. I don’t like the shoes or necklace but other than that she looks great!

12. MissHebble February 3, 2020 at 6:37 pm #

Ugh. I like the colour but it’s her attitude that just doesn’t sit well with me. But I guess we’re here for the fashion not the personality… even then it still isn’t my favourite 😬

13. Catarina_M February 3, 2020 at 5:50 pm #

The jacket looks better on Beyonce, than on the runway model. I like it.

14. Originalmeme February 3, 2020 at 5:44 pm #

I like it better on the model. Hate her wig.

15. Los_NGLS February 3, 2020 at 5:29 pm #

Funny you see a look on the runway and it’s missing something, but you (or at least I) can’t quite put your finger on just what it is.🤔🤔

It was breasts, this look was missing breasts! Thank you Queen Beyoncé!
    Happy Black History Month!!! ✊✊

16. Guest February 3, 2020 at 5:29 pm #

Not crazy about it but ok. That choker looks painfull to me. Must have left marks on her. Ouch.

17. Guest February 3, 2020 at 5:15 pm #

I love this suit. Beyonce looks great here — sure a regular mortal might have added a shirt and skipped the huge diamond but for Queen Bey, it’s all good. Even though I want to ban white pumps, they do say Miami and work well with the stitching on this suit. Plus, I am always impressed by people who can wear high heels to events like this, where celebrity or not, there is a lot of walking.

18. KseniaBradner February 3, 2020 at 5:04 pm #

Much better on Bey than on the runway. Love this look actually.