Menu

January 26, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Beyonce’s Pre-Grammys Style In Francesco Murano & Valdrin Sahiti

Beyonce Francesco Murano Roc Nation Brunch

As you know, I’m not one to fawn over red carpet looks by Beyonce, just because her name is Beyonce, but along with her millions of fans, I did find myself excited about the two looks she wore while attending the 2020 Roc Nation ‘The Brunch,’ and Pre-Grammy Gala and Grammy Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.

2020 Roc Nation ‘The Brunch’:   On Saturday afternoon, alongside husband Jay Z, the singer wore a stylish green-gray blazer-inspired mini dress from Milan-based designer Francesco Murano.

Beyonce Francesco Murano Roc Nation Brunch

The colour is divine, the cut is sensual, modern, and most importantly – flattering.

I adore the draped detail which really sets this look apart.

Jimmy Choo Siona silver sandals, and her signature Lorraine Schwartz door-stopper earrings completed her look.

This is an amazing moment for the designer.  I will look forward to seeing more of his work on the red carpet.

Francesco Murano Spring 2020
Beyonce Knowles Valdrin Sahiti

Grammy Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs:  The singer dialled up the glamour in an extravagant evening guise wearing a sultry red gown from Valdrin Sahiti.

The singer looks sensational in this figure-hugging red satin gown – which is far more complementary than the gown she wore to Diddy’s 50th birthday party.

I adore the fitted bodice, an extreme thigh-high split with the long trailing skirt which all adds to the dramatic glamour.

The look was complete with finished her look with sparkling Louboutin accessories.

Beyonce Knowles Valdrin Sahiti

Credit: Time Out Lisbon & Instagram

, , , , , , , , , ,

Penelope Cruz Wore Ralph & Russo Couture To The 2020 Goya Awards

Penelope Cruz Wore Ralph & Russo Couture To The 2020 Goya Awards

Hailee Steinfeld's Pre-Grammys Style In KHYELI & Yanina Couture

Hailee Steinfeld’s Pre-Grammys Style In KHYELI & Yanina Couture

18 Responses to Beyonce’s Pre-Grammys Style In Francesco Murano & Valdrin Sahiti

1. Guest January 27, 2020 at 10:33 pm #

I liked the first one as it fit her better than I’d seen in past dresses she has worn. The second one, I LOVE that designer and have loved his dresses for a while and I’m happy he is getting the exposure. I just wish they had gone with a better fitting dress

2. Guest January 27, 2020 at 9:41 pm #

this women never had style, unlike her sister

3. Guest January 27, 2020 at 8:52 pm #

This picture came to my mind. It was considered very sexy and extreme in the ’90s… now, it looks very modest compared to Beyonce.

4. MOpinion64 January 27, 2020 at 9:20 am #

No, no, no

5. KseniaBradner January 27, 2020 at 12:19 am #

Nice looks for Beyonce. On anyone else they’d be tacky.

6. Guest January 26, 2020 at 10:39 pm #

The first dress is killer. The second dress is forgettable.

7. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:31 pm #

1st look: Interesting. the drape is a clever move.
    2nd look: good but repetitive. she has access to the best yet she’s stuck with these pieces Kylie Jenner would love.
    And the dress seems a bit small especially the cup size.

8. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:35 pm #

I like the first look. The second one is dated and cheap.

9. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:45 pm #

I cannot see where/how my dierrier would be covered in the lovely-color red gown. So that would be an uncomfortable “No!” But the tuxedo inspired grey/green number is adorable and flattering. Someday soon, stylewise she’ll remember that she’s both an entertainer and a mother (Aretha).

10. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:21 pm #

The Murano dress suits Beyonce’s style and showcases her curves but done in a more more modern and chic manner.
    The red hue is my favourite part about the gown.

11. Guest January 26, 2020 at 5:53 pm #

Same old tbh

12. Catarina_M January 26, 2020 at 5:33 pm #

I like the first look, is fresh and flattering. I can’t the same about the second one, there’s something strange about those cups, they are too small or too wide apart.

13. Guest January 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm #

I agree that the draping makes the first look. It works really well on her figure. People were complaining about the “too simple” styling but I’m here for it. Less is more when it comes to her imo.

I’m on the fence for the second look. I love the color on her but I’m undecided about the design.

14. Guest January 26, 2020 at 4:46 pm #

I like the 1st look – the neckline is a bit too wide open on her, but I like the little dress itself, the shape of it, her styling and the way she’s working it – all cute and modern. But I find the bustier of the 2nd look plain awful – the cups are set too wide apart and outward – not good and not flattering, they ruin any potential for this look (if there was any)

• ? January 26, 2020 at 10:26 pm #

I agree with everything!

15. Phee phee January 26, 2020 at 4:36 pm #

The first dress is quite a lovely design. The draping around the hips is well done and flattering. It feels fresh.
    The other does not feel fresh though. Red is great on her but the dress feels done a million times by just about everyone. The material and design comes off as a bit cheap.

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 4:46 pm #

“The material and design comes off as a bit cheap.” and a size smaller…

16. Guest January 26, 2020 at 4:36 pm #

She has an amazing figure but I’m very tired of her slit to the waist gowns.