Menu

January 26, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Priyanka Chopra Wore Nicolas Jebran To Pre-Grammy Gala

Priyanka Chopra Wore Nicolas Jebran To Pre-GRAMMY Gala and GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Sean 'Diddy' Combs

Judging by Jessie J, Hailee Steinfeld and Priyanka Chopra, the celebrations that precede the Grammys are proving to be just as glamorous, as the highly-anticipated awards show itself.

The ‘Quantico’ actress had an amazing start to 2020 at the Golden Globe Awards, and things continued in a similar glossy vein when Priyanka hit the red carpet wearing a satin bronze creation from Lebanese couturier Nicolas Jebran’s Spring 2019 collection.

Opting for a monochrome look with matching Stuart Weitzman ‘Anny’ pumps, smoldering mocha makeup and Bulgari jewels, my only nitpick is that I wish she opted for sandals rather than pumps.

The look feels too open for a closed toe shoe.

Nicolas Jebran Spring 2019

Credit: Nicolas Jebran & Getty

, , , ,

Margot Robbie Wore Dries van Noten To The 'Birds of Prey' Mexico City Premiere

Margot Robbie Wore Dries van Noten To The ‘Birds of Prey’ Mexico City Premiere

Cynthia Erivo Wore Richard Quinn To The Pre-Grammy Gala

Cynthia Erivo Wore Richard Quinn To The Pre-Grammy Gala

11 Responses to Priyanka Chopra Wore Nicolas Jebran To Pre-Grammy Gala

1. Noor January 29, 2020 at 7:27 am #

very polished beauty look. Pumps may not be the right choice. I like this over last pink dress.

2. Guest January 27, 2020 at 2:04 am #

I don’t usually like anything she wears but her makeup is great and the color and style of her dress are just so complementing on her. A definitely win here.

3. KseniaBradner January 27, 2020 at 12:26 am #

This gown is so dated, that’s what happens when you wear B-List designers.

4. Guest January 26, 2020 at 10:52 pm #

This! Love it and I too wished the shoes were different but this is most definitely a win.

5. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:57 pm #

Are dyed to match bridesmaid shoes a thing now? Other than the shoes and the fact that I wish her hair was up or pulled back, this is a great look for Priyanka.

6. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:25 pm #

Glamorous and hot. I love it. She needed great sandals but I can live with her choice. The makeup is the perfect touch.

7. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:31 pm #

Aging.

8. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:04 pm #

This is a gorgeous look on her. I would have also liked this for the main event red carpet.

9. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:21 pm #

I don’t mind her shoes as she looks fantastic! More of this please! No everyone is meant to be edgy or experimental, sometimes being conventional (albeit not boring) works wonders as well as seen above! I am loving it! We can’t all be Cythia Erivo or Bjork :-p

10. Catarina_M January 26, 2020 at 5:57 pm #

Did Priyanka changed her stylist? Her last outings are beautiful and this is not a exception. She looks amazing.

11. Phee phee January 26, 2020 at 5:55 pm #

The dress and beauty look is pretty. I like the muted color against her skin.
    I do think she needed her hair back to best show off the neckline. but the hairstyle on its own is nice.
    And those shoes are just wrong with this. Needed a sandal. I cant get past the shoe.