Menu

January 26, 2020 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Margot Robbie Wore Dries van Noten To The ‘Birds of Prey’ Mexico City Premiere

Margot Robbie Wore Dries van Noten To The 'Birds of Prey' Mexico City Premiere

Margot Robbie attended the ‘Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation Of One Harley Quinn)’ pink carpet premiere held at Proyecto Publico Prim on Saturday (January 25) in Mexico City, following the LA premiere.

I know some of you will never be on board with Margot’s style, but I’m usually team Margot – with the exclusion of the SAG Awards, and the LA premiere.

On this occasion she opted for the cool, elegance of Dries van Noten where her confident femininity shines through.

This Spring 2020 look is just a simple white tank, and black embroidered skirt with feather detailing, accented with a polka dot sash.

I’m getting the oomph from the sash and feathers. Without these, I would’ve been bored.

Margots fresh face allows me to focus on her outfit, which I don’t think it needed much else after the silver earrings.

However, as always when it comes to Margot, I’m interested to hear what you think.

Dries van Noten Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Hailee Steinfeld's Pre-Grammys Style In KHYELI & Yanina Couture

Hailee Steinfeld’s Pre-Grammys Style In KHYELI & Yanina Couture

Priyanka Chopra Wore Nicolas Jebran To Pre-Grammy Gala

Priyanka Chopra Wore Nicolas Jebran To Pre-Grammy Gala

23 Responses to Margot Robbie Wore Dries van Noten To The ‘Birds of Prey’ Mexico City Premiere

1. Noor January 29, 2020 at 7:21 am #

Ever since the first premiere of ‘Once upon a Time in Hollywood,’ she went out to do something. I’m not in love with everything she wears. There’re many fails but it’s good to be curious about what she’d wear next time. And this is a fine look.

2. JohnM219 January 27, 2020 at 6:30 pm #

She looks lovely, however, a more streamlined top would have done wonders.

3. KseniaBradner January 27, 2020 at 12:22 am #

I love the idea of Margo Robbie in Dries van Noten. I don’t hate the look but I don’t love it either. I honestly don’t trust Kate Young to ever choose the right Dries van Noten for her clients.

4. lmkw January 26, 2020 at 9:40 pm #

This is interesting and I like the idea. It doesn’t completely work for me but I am intrigued. Otoh, I wish she would do something with her hair. It’s over processed and just raggedy. Get a trim gf.

5. Los_NGLS January 26, 2020 at 8:53 pm #

Much improved from the babydoll dress, but could still do way better. I can’t imagine how much access a currently MAJOR star doing promo for a big money movie from a major franchise and studio has to free designer clothing. I don’t understand all these lackluster appearances. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

6. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:21 pm #

She can never get it right. Ever.

7. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:10 pm #

It’s ok, an interesting skirt but I wish the top looked less like a basic undershirt. It might just be that someone else would have sold it all alot more but she does fine in this.

8. Guest January 26, 2020 at 7:35 pm #

Wow. So elegant. Brava.

9. Vizual Ninja January 26, 2020 at 7:03 pm #

Well this just proves to me that it’s not just Chanel’ fault. There’s nothing I like about this.

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:58 pm #

10. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:47 pm #

I hate to be that person but does it seem like a lot of Margot’s recent outfits are trying to hide her stomach?

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 7:52 pm #

Was thinking the same. Glad you put it out first ?

11. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:36 pm #

Initial thought: ostrich playing hide and seek under her skirt. Awful. Outstanding beauty look though.

12. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:25 pm #

Anything but Chanel for me as they could not be as mismatched as they already are. I think this direction is more interesting than forcing herself onto Chanel. The top bothers me but the skirt is great. It just needs a better top and it could work.

13. Catarina_M January 26, 2020 at 5:54 pm #

Beauty wise she looks great. The rest is a tank top with an overcooked skirt.

14. sueno January 26, 2020 at 5:54 pm #

This promo tour just started and I already wish to finish because I don’t know how many of this *tank top*beach plaid dress*sartorial chanel* looks I can handle.

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:58 pm #

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 11:17 pm #

+2. I am not into her recent stylings because the looks are unappealing to me. Ugh.

15. Guest January 26, 2020 at 5:52 pm #

Well… at least is not Chanel ?

16. Phee phee January 26, 2020 at 5:52 pm #

Her beauty look is lovely. She looks glowing. Love the earrings.
    the dress is a mess however. I dont like the tank top with it. But the skirt and sash thing just kill the whole look dead for me anyways.

• Catarina_M January 26, 2020 at 5:54 pm #

Exactly.

17. Guest January 26, 2020 at 5:50 pm #

I loved this collection so I might be biased, but I think this is the most interesting thing she’s worn in a while. My only quibble would be that the tank top seems a bit flimsy paired with that skirt but it’s still a successful look, IMO. I like the low key hair and makeup too, she’s so beautiful.

18. Guest January 26, 2020 at 5:45 pm #

Awful design imo. looks like the top of the gown somehow accidentally fell off and they gave her a tank top to wear with the skirt – it’s a complete mismatch – the top is too plain and the skirt is kinda ugly.