Menu

October 29, 2019 Premiere

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Emmy Rossum Pretty Pink Suit For Apple TV+'s 'The Morning Show' World Premiere

Emmy Rossum attended Apple TV+’s ‘The Morning Show’ world premiere held at the Lincoln Center on Monday (October 28) in New York.

Suiting isn’t always Emmy’s first option, but when she does reach for tailoring, the result is usually flawless.

As someone who isn’t a fan of tie cuffs on trousers, I wasn’t as enamored with her Altuzarra Resort 2020 suit as I wanted to be.

For me tie cuffs are a bit scruffy.  You never get the same level of elegance as cigarette trousers for example.

On the plus side the pink hue was gorgeous against her dewy skin, along with the matching satin pumps and eye makeup.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Sienna Miller's Pleated Plissé  For SCAD Savannah Film Festival

Sienna Miller’s Pleated Plissé For SCAD Savannah Film Festival

Keke Palmer Was Tiered, Tulled & Ruffled For The 2019 Angel Ball

Keke Palmer Was Tiered, Tulled & Ruffled For The 2019 Angel Ball

13 Responses to Emmy Rossum Was Pretty In Pink For Apple TV+’s ‘The Morning Show’ World Premiere

1. Sharon M October 30, 2019 at 12:03 pm #

Beautiful…but I hate those tie cuffs. A plain tapered pant would have been SO much better. Love the shoes.

2. Phee phee October 29, 2019 at 4:30 pm #

Well, it was going so well until I got those tie cuffs. even the shoes work well. But I cant accept those pants.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 30, 2019 at 7:02 am #

It’s really hard to. They end up looking like joggers

3. Guest October 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm #

Make those fug pants cigarette pants and this would be fabulous. Those pants are wretched. Love the shoes.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 30, 2019 at 7:03 am #

?

4. Los_NGLS October 29, 2019 at 3:53 pm #

I kinda love this. I love the three shades of pink (I’m countinge her eye liner/shadow).
    I do wish the trousers were slightly better fitted, but I also think they may look better from a different angle, and I actually like the ankle tie.

5. Guest October 29, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

Cuffed/tie cuff pants outside of jogging bottoms are probably never going to be my thing. This would have been a great look without them, it looks scruffy towards the ankles as is.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 30, 2019 at 7:03 am #

Never for me too

6. Catarina_M October 29, 2019 at 2:39 pm #

I don’t like the fitting or the shape of the trousers. (We’ve seen this on someone else, didn’t we?)

7. CharlotteLG October 29, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

Perfect from head to toe.
    I like the tie around the anhles, a good modern touch, and the shoes are great with the suit.
    BDOTW for me.