Menu

October 8, 2019 Premiere

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Felicity Jones Wears Oscar de la Renta For 'The Aeronauts' London Film Festival Premiere

Felicity Jones attended ‘The Aeronauts’ UK premiere during the 219 BFI London Film Festival held at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on Monday (October 7).

The British actress is always beautiful dressed for major occasions, but I really struggled with is Oscar de la Renta dress.

Something tells me it was far better in person.

In some close ups the shimmer is more of golden, rather than the muddy brown this image portrays.

One thing that is undeniable, is how beautiful Felicity is, and how gracefully she carries this piece.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Angelina Jolie & Michelle Pfeiffer For The 'Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil' Rome Premiere

Angelina Jolie & Michelle Pfeiffer For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ Rome Premiere

Zendaya Coleman Shows Her Love For Polka Dots Once Again At The 'Le Mans '66' Zurich Film Festival Premiere

Zendaya Coleman Shows Her Love For Polka Dots Once Again At The ‘Le Mans ’66’ Zurich Film Festival Premiere

7 Responses to Felicity Jones Wears Oscar de la Renta For ‘The Aeronauts’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. Jess Mara October 9, 2019 at 2:43 am #

She’s such a beautiful women but this really doesn’t suit her. I’m not sure if it is how it photographed, as you mentioned Catherine, or just the excess fabric that seems to swathe her. Not the best look on her.

2. Phee phee October 8, 2019 at 11:34 pm #

Im thinking a different color would of helped. Browns are never the best choice.
    Also something wrinkly is going on at the bust area which I cant unsee. Makes that area look odd.

3. Guest October 8, 2019 at 7:02 pm #

I’m a big fan of ODLR at the moment but this is awful. It looks cheap, ill-fitted and dated.

4. KseniaBradner October 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm #

This gown is so dated and boring Jennifer Garner wishes she wore it.

5. P&P October 8, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

She is a gorgeous woman but her sartorial choices always baffle me. This dress is ugly and doesn’t do her any favors.

6. Guest October 8, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

I saw this yesterday, also with Freddie Redmayne on her side. I was thinking : were they still promoting The theory of everything? (Of course I knew they were not).

This is just sooo dated, she had worn similar designs several years ago.

7. Guest October 8, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

OMG; this dress is really ugly to me. There’s something truly aging and dated about the overall vibe of the dress itself.
    But, yes, Felicity looks pretty.