Menu

September 27, 2019 Photocall, Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Penelope Cruz Stuns San Sebastian Film Festival In All White

Penelope Cruz Stuns San Sebastian Film Festival In All White

Following Venice Film Festival, Penelope Cruz continued to wear all white while promoting her new film, ‘Wasp Network (La Red Avispa)’ during the photocall and premiere of San Sebastian Film Festival in Spain on Thursday (September 26).

‘Wasp Network (La Red Avispa)’ San Sebastian Film Festival Photocall:  The Spanish actress opted to wear a white suit from Ralph & Russo Fall 2019 Couture.

“Creases in Couture?”  I hear you say.  Believe me, I’m just as shocked as you are.

Not only that, the fit of the bustier and trousers are way off. Penelope is pretty much swimming in this outfit. Only the blazer is saving this look.

Nice idea, but it wasn’t executed well.

Ralph & Russo Fall 2019 Couture

‘Wasp Network (La Red Avispa)’ San Sebastian Film Festival Premiere:  Penelope was back to wearing Chanel.  This time donning a pretty white dress from the Fall 2019 Haute Couture collection.

The dress follows a similar silhouette which we’ve seen Penelope wear on the red carpet in the past.

I don’t mind that so much, but I feel that the styling could’ve been greatly improved here.

Both could’ve been BDOTW contenders.

Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

‘The Politician’ New York Premiere

‘The Politician’ New York Premiere

Fashion Critic's 2019 Emmy Awards Roundup

Fashion Critic’s 2019 Emmy Awards Roundup

10 Responses to Penelope Cruz Stuns San Sebastian Film Festival In All White

1. Phee phee September 30, 2019 at 5:49 pm #

I like the first. I think she looks fresh.
    The second is so ug and not working for her at all.

2. MissCoco September 30, 2019 at 10:34 am #

Love the dress! I think the styling is good too, perhaps a different clutch but this is a minor issue considering the overall elegance.

3. Guest September 29, 2019 at 2:42 am #

I think Penélope and Chanel are a good partnership, she looks flawless.

4. Guest September 28, 2019 at 9:20 pm #

I think she’s lovely in both.

5. MissHebble September 28, 2019 at 4:25 pm #

Not a good day for proportions. I feel like the jacket is too long on the first look and the second makes her look so short! Disappointing as this could have been great otherwise.

6. Guest September 28, 2019 at 12:42 pm #

Penelope needs to leave Chanel alone! It just ain’t her style! She doesn’t look authentic in it imho.

7. Guest September 27, 2019 at 11:21 pm #

Surely a bustier that fitted could have been found?!
    The gown stumps her and that big clutch looks of low quality.

• Guest September 29, 2019 at 6:22 am #

I have made and received $21430 last month from this easy 0nline j0b by just doing this in my spare time.
      All details on this web page……………easyjob50.com

8. Guest September 27, 2019 at 10:47 pm #

I want better for Penelope! The bustier cups look HUGE and I can’t EVEN with the platform sandals. The Chanel dress looks much better on the runway! The shoulder wrap looks rumpled on Penelope plus the shoes and belt are not good.

• Velma435678 September 29, 2019 at 7:56 pm #

Every month its now very easy to m@kes extra D0llars 15 Thousands or more just by d0ing very simple j0b 0nline from home. Open this website and follow details to get started…………jobs950.com