Menu

May 2, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Taylor Swift Rocks Raisa & Vanessa Ruffles To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Taylor Swift In Raisa & Vanessa - 2019 Billboard Music Awards

R

Prior to her performance, Taylor Swift took to the red carpet for the 2019 Billboard Music Awards on Wednesday (May 1) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Going short, but sweet in a Raisa & Vanessa Spring 2019 mini dress, this look continues her super girlie, fun approach to red carpet dressing since she started promoting her new single, ‘ME!’

Balancing a youthful length with a modest neckline, the ruffled trims outline a unique shape.

You may love or loathe the skater style silhouette, but it was perfectly styled with Casadei glitter sandals, Graziela Gems starburst earrings, and a selection of jewels from Stephen Webster, Moritz Glik, Jenny Dee and Stefere Jewelry.

Raisa & Vanessa Spring 2019

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

Poppy Rocks Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Poppy Rocks Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B's Two-Piece Was The Talk Of The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B’s Two-Piece Was The Talk Of The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

17 Responses to Taylor Swift Rocks Raisa & Vanessa Ruffles To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

1. Guest May 3, 2019 at 3:31 am #

Not sure if her fandom demographic is still primarily young but that would explain how she’s being marketed now. Ironically I feel like this dress makes her look older.

2. Guest May 2, 2019 at 11:36 pm #

She looks stunning in anything she wears and the same applies here! The colour is just so divine

3. Guest May 2, 2019 at 11:15 pm #

All she needs is ice skates

4. Guest May 2, 2019 at 9:06 pm #

I think Aretha Franklin was spot on with her great gowns comment concerning Taylor Swift.. however as of late she stopped wearing them so what’s left?

5. Guest May 2, 2019 at 4:10 pm #

I’m really shocked that for her latest musical release, Taylor is going so twee with the pastel color palette etc. It’s like a unicorn threw up. Between her color coordinated stage looks and this example of a red carpet look, I’m sincerely puzzled that she would be skewing so young instead of trying to establish herself as a more adult artist. All that being said, this dress is pretty on her, and certainly in keeping with this whole pastel color unicorns and rainbows theme she has going on. I like that it’s short, a long version would have been overwhelming. I quite like the ruffles, but the hyper lilac color makes it a little too cutesy.

6. Guest May 2, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

Her style has always been cringy and it remains.

7. Guest May 2, 2019 at 3:25 pm #

I like the dress, I just wish it didn’t have sleeves

8. Guest May 2, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

Give this woman some skates and she can be full on in ice dancer mode. This is awful and possibly a WDOTW for me. Taylor’s style is regressing.

9. Guest May 2, 2019 at 2:43 pm #

The color takes it well into figure skater territory and the shoes look surprisingly cheap.

10. Phee phee May 2, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

silly twee looking dress. Also looks ice-skater-ish.
    the ruffles are not laid out appealingly.
    just no.

11. Guest May 2, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

I only like this from the neck up.

12. Guest May 2, 2019 at 2:11 pm #

I am surprised I like this so much. I don’t think it is the easiest dress to wear so the credit goes to Taylor for rocking it so well. She looks really great and the colour is beautiful.

13. Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:44 pm #

Odd because the dress seems hideous but she is somewhat pulling it off? I think the color is great, its saving this look

14. Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:31 pm #

classy and gorgeous as always taylor

15. Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:30 pm #

So so stunning! Loved the colour on her and her legs look great. The style is quite unique and refreshing from everyone else on the carpet tonight. A great look.

16. Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:07 pm #

Rather twee and over cooked

• Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:48 pm #

And not to forget repetitive. Seen similar placement of ruffles by both Givenchy and McQueen ages ago. Looks like a cheaper and short version of those dresses.