Menu

May 2, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Poppy Rocks Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Poppy In Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya - 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Following the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards, Poppy had a lot to live up to at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards on Wednesday (May 1) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

She didn’t let us down wearing a Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya Spring 2019 dress made of flower-shaped Moncler black padded nylon.

The technique is quite outstanding, I guess this will be a case of whether you buy this on Poppy or not, as she’s not the sheer or princess gown kinda girl.

Busted opera gloves and Loriblu pumps completed this ultra unique look.

Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , ,

Kiernan Shipka's Haute Couture Moment At The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Kiernan Shipka’s Haute Couture Moment At The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Taylor Swift Rocks Raisa & Vanessa Ruffles To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

Taylor Swift Rocks Raisa & Vanessa Ruffles To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

8 Responses to Poppy Rocks Moncler 6 Noir Kei Ninomiya To The 2019 Billboard Music Awards

1. Guest May 3, 2019 at 8:58 am #

It’s an interesting look. I think I like it, not sure why.

2. Guest May 2, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

This is fine for an editorial or runway, but in real life it’s hideous.

3. Guest May 2, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

No. No matter how many people try to argue that this is high fashion, still no.

4. Guest May 2, 2019 at 3:14 pm #

The gloves have got to go. I like the idea of the dress even though it does look like mussel shells because it is something different. Styled with a plain belt and pulled back hair and I would have been in love.

5. Phee phee May 2, 2019 at 2:14 pm #

Its the styling I think that lets it down mostly.
    Hair would of been better back. As is, its making the look feel even more crowded.
    Same with the gloves….defintely did not need extra with the gloves.
    With this much going on with the dress, less would of been more.

6. Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:29 pm #

Never heard of her but I’m enjoying this look. It’s a cool creative look for a music event being a good time to be experimental. I sway from liking the gloves to indifference. The length on the model was better as was the belt but heels suit more.

7. Guest May 2, 2019 at 12:09 pm #

OBSESSED. I hope she goes to the MET Gala, I would love to see what she would wear.

8. Guest May 2, 2019 at 11:57 am #

She looks as if she’s covered in mussel shells. Not convinced by this.