Menu

It wasn’t only World Cup fever that gripped Paris this weekend, as the ‘On The Run II’ tour descended onto Paris with Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.

With a new city comes a new set of looks. You know the drill by now.

What you’ll be excited to learn is that NEITHER look feature short shorts or over-the-knee boots.

Fresh from Haute Couture Week, the singer donned a saffron-yellow Valentino Fall 2018 taffeta gown, which she wore during the ‘Resentment’ part of her performance.

The jaw-dropping look provided the perfect amount of drama to match the mood and the songs.

The second addition to her tour wardrobe – that was also worn during the ‘Resentment’ portion of the performance – was a Roberto Cavalli Couture double breasted embroidered red lynx motif suit created with sequins and black crystals which she styled with a matching large fedora hat.

I love how it shimmers under the lights and how her Bar-style jacket enhances her curves and cinches her in at the waist.

Credit: Vogue.com, Beyonce Knowles & Roberto Cavalli

Rita Ora In Nina Ricci - Hits Radio Live 2018 At Manchester Arena

Rita Ora In Nina Ricci – Hits Radio Live 2018 At Manchester Arena

Wimbledon Championships Style Roundup

Wimbledon Championships Style Roundup

16 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Valentino Haute Couture & Roberto Cavalli Couture – ‘On The Run II’ Tour Paris

1. Jerusa Herrera July 17, 2018 at 1:35 am #

At least she’s covered! But no and no :/

2. Caroline July 16, 2018 at 10:59 pm #

I was hoping for the Valentino gown to be worn somewhere like the Met Gala by Lupita Nyong’o, head piece and everything. On her it just looks extra. And the suit is dated.

3. CreoleLady July 16, 2018 at 10:27 pm #

Omg, LOVE the Cavalli. Can’t make out the fit or hems in the darkness, can only hope both are as fab as can be.

4. TeaAtTwo July 16, 2018 at 9:24 pm #

I actually love the Valentino. I’m not a fan of her hair in that shade and style with the dress. Luputa or Jessica Chastain or some statuesque brunette could really look divine in it. The hat and suit probably rocks for a performance look.

5. Fashion Junkie July 16, 2018 at 9:23 pm #

no & no.. but i’m surprised that she’s covering her body that much.. maybe she’s pregnant after all

6. NZ July 16, 2018 at 8:47 pm #

I love the second look. The first one is just pure mess, no one could have pulled off a gown like this.

7. Alina July 16, 2018 at 7:52 pm #

I like both of these as performance outfits.

8. Kathy July 16, 2018 at 7:43 pm #

The Valentino is gorgeous, but that amount of fabric has no place being onstage. I could see it as a Met Gala or Grammys look, but not for performing in.

The suit is just too overwrought, especially with the fedora. I don’t say this often of Beyonce, but she looks clownish.

9. Phillippa Duncan July 16, 2018 at 7:40 pm #

uhm…it ’twas too early for hallowwen in look 1…
    look 2 #hellolady

10. Phee July 16, 2018 at 7:34 pm #

Oi. That yellow dress is hideous! O my. I am very glad she’s actually covered but wow, this is wayyyy too much fabric. Its a sloppy mess of a dress. And the color is horrid on her.
    I could easily put that into my worst dressed list…
    The red suit is a good performance piece I think. I like it better than her other garbage clothes she wears.

11. Alina July 16, 2018 at 6:59 pm #

Both are perfect for the stage.

12. justme July 16, 2018 at 6:57 pm #

Pictures don’t do the Roberto Cavalli suit justice at all. It was stunning and so sparkling in real life.

• JHH July 16, 2018 at 8:57 pm #

+1. It is gorgeous. Yellow dress is horrible.

13. brat July 16, 2018 at 6:21 pm #

People said the same thing about my favorite red Carolina Herrera at this year’s Emmys or was it the Tony’s. this tissue looking crinkly fabric is intentional, I believe

14. brat July 16, 2018 at 6:08 pm #

My fav Beyonce looks in recent memory, especially the Valentino gown, which is amazing.

15. Original meme July 16, 2018 at 6:06 pm #

The first dress is a rumpled mess on both the model and beyonce. love the pantsuit. one of the best things she’s ever worn and PANTS. she has on PANTS