Menu

15.12.15 Premiere

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Roundup

‘Star Wars The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Roundup

There were many more stars who attended the world premiere of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ on Monday (December 14) in Hollywood, California, joining Daisy Ridley, Lupita Nyong’o and Elizabeth Banks.

Gwendoline Christie: BAM. Now this how you rock up to a world premiere. While I’m longing for Gwendoline to wear a look outside her favoured gold, silver, neutral family, I’m memorized by the dramatic effect of this Oscar de la Renta gown.

Sofia Vergara: The actress wore a Victoria Beckham LBD you may remember we’ve seen on Amber Heard.  She styled the look with Charlotte Olympia gold pumps and a rather wonky version of Princess Leia’s signature hair buns.

‘Star Wars The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Roundup2

Jaime King: The actress appeared to rolled out of bed, get her bed sheet and PJs intertwined and opted to pass it off as a look. Her slide continues.

Janelle Monae: Taking a night off her usual black and white style, the singer opted for an all black futuristic, embellished look by Erevos Aether, which she styled with an Anya Hindmarch clutch and Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

‘Star Wars The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Roundup3

Zendaya Coleman: I love this Michael Kors look which marries a winter staple turtleneck with a crystal-encrusted perspex skirt from the Resort 2016 collection. As always, bravo Miss Coleman.

Sarah Hyland: The young actress added to the bedazzlement on this red carpet wearing a Kaufmanfranco mini sparkler. The look was styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Viola’ sandals.

Credit: Getty

Beyonce Knowles In Stella McCartney - Christmas Party

Beyonce Knowles In Stella McCartney – Christmas Party

European Film Awards 2015

European Film Awards 2015

18 Responses to ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Roundup

1. Bailey December 16, 2015 at 12:55 #

Zendaya is definitely my favourite of the bunch

2. Nat39 December 16, 2015 at 03:27 #

No one really. I don’t like Gwendoline’s gown that looks more like a weird amateur bridal dress. Janelle’s braid is an overkill. Zendaya looks lovely, her looks have been more tastefully polished lately, but that turtleneck “swallowing” her neck is way too casual.

3. pinksugar December 15, 2015 at 21:04 #

Gwendoline: There is kinda a lot going on here, yet I oddly like it. I know it’s not the easiest for a women her height to find things for the red carpet but this really works on her.

Zendaya: I just don’t get the fuss over her. She’s so thin I always feel like the clothes are wearing her. But this is one of her more tame, less try-hard looks, I ‘m not hating it.

Vergara: Now I see why she always has that mane down, this updo ages her about 15 years. The dress is nothing special to boot.

Sarah: I love the dress but the shoes look clownish. Too distracting.

Janelle: This is obviously way too fussy but for the event I can give her a pass.

Jaime: This is just bad,bad,bad.

4. Sarah December 15, 2015 at 20:01 #

Have I completely lost it or does anyone else not see the appeal of Gwendoline’s dress … at all? It looks like four different dresses shoved into one that washes her out completely.

With a less turtleneck-y turtleneck and a longer hemline + better pose I would go with Zendaya and Sarah Hyland here.

5. sanette December 15, 2015 at 19:07 #

This is probably my favourite look of Gwendoline’s. She’s working it. Sofia looks great as well.

6. Yeliz December 15, 2015 at 18:11 #

Gina Rodriguez also attended this premiere and she looked gorgeous. Sarah is my favourite of this bunch.

7. Ariya December 15, 2015 at 18:07 #

Gwendoline is slaying it!
    Zendaya and Sarah look good. I am a big fan of Janella but the styling takes her outfit into costume territory which is fine for this movie but I still not feeling it.

8. Fiona-Brasil December 15, 2015 at 16:25 #

Gwendoline is perfection!I like Zendaya also, fresh and edgy.The rest I don’t care…

9. Chris December 15, 2015 at 15:38 #

Gwendoline looks good! I don’t really like the rest.

10. AW December 15, 2015 at 15:35 #

Love everyone except Gwen and Jaime especially Sarah, she looks so effortless yet sexy.

11. Caroline December 15, 2015 at 15:35 #

What a sad bunch. They all look really cheap and not as if they were attending a huge premiere.

• jhh36 December 15, 2015 at 16:58 #

12. Alina December 15, 2015 at 15:32 #

Hmm.. Not impressed by any of these, although I do appreciate Gwendoline’s improvement.

• Christine December 15, 2015 at 20:08 #

Agreed.

13. Catherine December 15, 2015 at 15:15 #

Gwendoline looks AMAZING. She know EXACTLY how to work her angles.

14. Dee December 15, 2015 at 15:13 #

I like Gwendoline. Zendaya and Sarah’s looks.

15. alvaro_spain December 15, 2015 at 15:03 #

Love Gwendoline’s look.

16. CreoleLady December 15, 2015 at 15:02 #

I don’t think I have seen G. Christie ever look better. Bringing. It. She may be my fave of this premiere. Anyway, also liking Zendaya, Sarah and Janelle.