Menu

December 15, 2015 Premiere

Daisy Ridley In Chloé – ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere

Daisy Ridley In Chloé - ‘Star Wars The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere

Daisy Ridley attended the premiere of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ on Monday (December 14) in Hollywood, California.

The girl-of-the-moment wore a bespoke Chloé backless dress featuring a delicate tiered skirt cast in hand embroidered polka dot tulle and a Chantilly lace bodice which she styled with Christian Louboutin ‘Rivierina’ pumps.

I love how delicate and feminine this look is, while possessing plenty of youthful flare and movie star quality.

If you are having a mild case of deja vu, that’s because the skirt resembles the Chloé Fall 2013 look we saw on Zhang Ziyi, Olivia Palermo and Zendaya Coleman.

Credit: Getty

Kate Hudson In Elie Saab -  'The Hateful Eight' New York Premiere

Kate Hudson In Elie Saab – ‘The Hateful Eight’ New York Premiere

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

24 Responses to Daisy Ridley In Chloé – ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ LA Premiere

1. Nat39 December 16, 2015 at 3:44 am #

So very lovely, perfection.

2. pinksugar December 15, 2015 at 9:14 pm #

Finally this girl gives me a look that blows me away! Now this is a look worth gushing over. I love everything about it from head to toe.

3. Robert December 15, 2015 at 4:40 pm #

NO NO NO!!!!
    she has a nice face but doesn’t mean she is well dressed!
    Please!!! It’s nothing particular for the big production in Hollywood!
    We deserve much better!

4. Fiona-Brasil December 15, 2015 at 4:28 pm #

Deja vu or not, she looks exquisite!BDOTW!

5. Marianne December 15, 2015 at 4:27 pm #

She is nice, but NOT WOW!!! for a premiere of StarWars her stylist can do much better! The skirt is overseen and a white lace dress is nothing special and new for this event! much better Lupita!!

• Lucy December 15, 2015 at 4:36 pm #

I’m agree with you! the dress looks Cheap and not well fitted! she looks to have a big Waist.
      And looks like ” I like this skirt, we can attach it with this top and cover the seam with a belt! That’s the dress!!”
      Not a good choise dear Daisy

6. Caroline December 15, 2015 at 3:39 pm #

After days of people praising her looks and me, not understanding, she finally blew me away. She looks gorgeous and she’s carrying the dress with so much grace. Bdotw contender for me.

7. Chris December 15, 2015 at 3:37 pm #

She looks absolutely amazing imo. I’m not gonna lie, since she is the #1 protagonist in such a big franchise and this is her world premiere, I did expect a bit..more? But it is really growing on me, she is my best dressed of the event and I do think it is BDOTW-worthy.

8. Ariya December 15, 2015 at 3:03 pm #

Although the dress is beautiful and she looks lovely, this is a little underwhelming for the world premiere of one of the biggest franchises.

9. alvaro_spain December 15, 2015 at 3:01 pm #

I knew I have seen this skirt before!!

10. CreoleLady December 15, 2015 at 2:53 pm #

EXCELLENT choice. Love the homage to the original, the one and only, Princess Leia — white dress with very structured hair. Fortunately, Rey is a brunette and her beauty look keeps her from being washed out. Love the “starry” skirt here, tamed by the obi (wan!). Perfect for the occasion.

• Ariya December 15, 2015 at 3:07 pm #

Every time she wears white on this ptomo tour my nerdiness kicks in and I get super excited and start theorizing that she might be related to Princess Leia.

• CreoleLady December 15, 2015 at 3:17 pm #

Lol, well, you can tell I’m hyped — I just called her “Rey” instead of Daisy Ridley! I had forgotten her name. As an aside, I like that the leads are “unknowns” a la the original trilogy. But they will not be unknown for much longer….

• Ariya December 15, 2015 at 5:38 pm #

Haha actually I was about to mention that you must have been so damn hyped as you just called her Rey but in my hyper excitement I forgot to. 😀
          I too love that the leads are unknowns and also very charming.

11. Rachel December 15, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

Amazing!! I really like her choices. BDOTW worthy

12. edie December 15, 2015 at 2:15 pm #

She does look lovely. I’d like to see this in a pale yellow or a minty color.

13. Amy December 15, 2015 at 2:14 pm #

I love this, quite romantic and the hairstyle is lovely on her

14. Dee December 15, 2015 at 2:14 pm #

I think this is gorgeous. This is the only look so far that I actually love from her.

15. Alina December 15, 2015 at 2:03 pm #

She looks beautiful, but I expected a little more.

16. Christine December 15, 2015 at 1:52 pm #

Very underwhelming.

17. Yeliz December 15, 2015 at 1:32 pm #

This is cute and romantic, but I expected something grand from her. She looks gorgeous from the neck up though.

18. Bfly December 15, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

I think this is stunning on her!! Love the tasseled details in the back, the styling is perfect, she is a beauty! This is a home run in my book!

19. The original AB December 15, 2015 at 1:10 pm #

I don’t like the dress, I think it looks poorly made. Neck up she looks gorgeous.

20. Charlotte December 15, 2015 at 1:04 pm #

She looks lovely.
    I don’t know what to think of the dress though.