Menu

November 21, 2019

She may be one of the most photographed celebrities in the world due, in part, to her reality show and array of entrepreneurial enterprises, but Kim Kardashian knows when to dress to suit the occasion.

She’ll go skin tight to pretty much most event, but when it come to lending her support for a number of non-profit causes, including Tuesday’s launch event for The Promise Institute For Human Rights at UCLA in California, Kim will switch gears.

When it comes to wearing suits, Kim does tend to go oversized, with little success, as oversized is usually too big in her case.

However this sleek offering sees Kim finally find the right balance as this boxy blazer and matching wide-leg trousers, which felt effortless and sophisticated, especially when styled with grey pumps.

The only thing I would change here is the lip colour. I slight tinge of pink or berry would’ve warmed her up a bit.

Credit: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for UCLA

, , ,

'21 Bridges' New York Photocall With Sienna Miller & Chadwick Boseman

’21 Bridges’ New York Photocall With Sienna Miller & Chadwick Boseman

Camila Morrone's Pinstripe Suit With A Difference For The 'Mickey And The Bear'  Film Independent Screening

Camila Morrone’s Pinstripe Suit With A Difference For The ‘Mickey And The Bear’ Film Independent Screening

19 Responses to Kim Kardashian Finally Nails The Oversized Suit Trend At The Promise Armenian Institute Event

1. Guest November 25, 2019 at 12:52 pm #

I love this look in its entirety!
    Wow!
    Sleek and sophisticated!

2. Guest November 24, 2019 at 3:12 pm #

This is her best look. She looks fantastic and human. It elongates her body so much. Well done

3. MissHebble November 22, 2019 at 11:22 am #

The best she’s looked in ages! More of this please, Kim!

4. WhiteLady November 22, 2019 at 9:36 am #

Is there any way we could find out who made the suit?
    I’m amazed at how good it looks on her.

5. lmkw November 21, 2019 at 11:53 pm #

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen her look better. Please, Kim, more of this!

6. Guest November 21, 2019 at 8:55 pm #

I wish she would wear a blouse under her blazer. The deep cleavage invalidates the professional tone of the suit. Alas, I know it’s not in her style but it would be nice if more women celebrities wore suits without feeling compelled to inject sexiness into it. Of course everyone has autonomy over their body but sometimes I wonder if looking sexy is a prerequisite for wearing suits. I find it a bit boring as looking sexy seems to be a prerequisite for all other aspects of women celebrities’ lives. For the record, I’m not a prude, I’m just wondering if it gets tiring to have to look sexy all the time.

7. ? November 21, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

She looks very nice, I dare say, very beautiful here. Congrats! Grey, navy blue shades match her very well. She should wear them more often.

anonymous as always

8. CharlotteLG November 21, 2019 at 7:17 pm #

Very 90’s, I don’t hate it but I don’t really care about it.

9. Guest November 21, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

I have been wondering who Kim is starting to look like. I was thinking Naya Rivera but I think Meme nailed it with Naomi Campbell. The suit looks good even if it is a touch tight across her hips. I love the beauty look, including the nude lip.

• Guest November 22, 2019 at 12:19 am #

None of the women in this family will ever be happy with their faces or bodies. It’s pathetic.

10. Guest November 21, 2019 at 6:44 pm #

Her figure isn’t really suitable for oversize clothing. It would look wide or boxy very easily. Having said that, if she chooses to wear something not vulgar, not attention seeking or not overly revealing, then that’s a WIN from her.
    Also, I like her fresh faced makeup here.

• Guest November 21, 2019 at 6:52 pm #

Fresh faced makeup. Looks like she put it on with a trowel to me.

11. Guest November 21, 2019 at 6:23 pm #

Cant believe my eyes.
    She looks good.

I find this very hard to say but she is a BDOTW nominee contender.

12. Guest November 21, 2019 at 6:06 pm #

She’s 2 for 2 for me! Keep it up Kim! We’re rooting for you lol…

13. _Hannah_ November 21, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

I can’t believe I really like something she wears. But this suit is amazing. Both sexy and classy, and suits her perfectly. Good job!

• Noor November 25, 2019 at 4:26 am #

I’m surprised as well

14. Guest November 21, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

her plastic surgeon is slowly morphing her into Naomi Campbell. That said, this is the outfit I’ve ever seen in her.

15. Guest November 21, 2019 at 5:26 pm #

It’s a great look for her and I really like it.

16. Guest November 21, 2019 at 5:11 pm #

You know what? This is the best she has looked in AGES! Two looks in a row that I actually like 😱🤣
    I hope she goes more for this type of looks. She is still sexy without trying so hard and having her bits out for no reason ( do we thank “born again Christian” hubby for that? Lol ) it actually flatters her curvy body. Who would have thought???👍🏾