Menu

October 11, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Keira Knightley Whimsical Return To The Red Carpet For The 'Official Secrets' London Film Festival Premiere

Despite the amount of hugely unflattering images of Keira Knightley at the European premiere of ‘Official Secrets’ during the 63rd BFI London Film Festival on Thursday (October 10), the actress was still looking as radiant as ever.

With a reoccurring theme of semi-sheer tulle running through Simone Rocha Spring 2020 collection along with previous collections, I’m sure you’ll be happy that the British actress opted to line this piece.

Rebellious and romantic, turns whimsical and romantic on Keira.

I love the floral embroidered details, but I feel some will pick apart the mutton sleeves; deeming them unflattering, or wishing that Keira had worn her hair up.

Not keeping up with the theme of eccentricity we saw on the runway, Keira styled her look with Rupert Sanderson’s ‘Meadow’ platforms.

Simone Rocha Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Zoey Deutch Brings Back The Dior Haute Couture Dusky-Pink Trend For The 'Zombieland Double Tap' LA Premiere

Zoey Deutch Brings Back The Dior Haute Couture Dusky-Pink Trend For The ‘Zombieland Double Tap’ LA Premiere

Priyanka Chopra Continues To Hold Onto Summer At The THR Power Business Managers Breakfast

13 Responses to Keira Knightley Whimsical Return To The Red Carpet For The ‘Official Secrets’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. Paola102 October 15, 2019 at 2:26 pm #

She looks like she’s playing dress-up. It’s a no for me.

2. Sharon M October 12, 2019 at 11:00 am #

She looks beautiful. So much better than the model!

3. Guest October 12, 2019 at 9:55 am #

Cute, but therein also lies the problem for me it’s just too twee.

4. KseniaBradner October 11, 2019 at 5:21 pm #

Keira is the prettiest cloud. Love her (I’ve been a fan and supporter of her career for 15 years now woah) and her style.

5. Phee phee October 11, 2019 at 4:13 pm #

This is awful from h2t.
    Same ole blah hairstyle. Ugly dated looking shoes.
    That dress is hideous. The color is not right for her. The dress looks like it was made for a child. Its unflattering and ugly.

6. Guest October 11, 2019 at 2:13 pm #

Sorry, but she looks like one of those creepy porcelain dolls. This dress is hideous.

7. Guest October 11, 2019 at 1:49 pm #

I wish she had worn an polished updo with this, it would have countered a small twee feeling.

8. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:33 pm #

Love her, but I feel like she’s been in a hair rut for the last four or so years. Looking back through her tag, it’s almost entirely center-part, usually with loose curls. Really wish Keira/her team would change it up.

9. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:29 pm #

It’s good to see her back on the RC.
    I think she looks very pretty (glad I haven’t seen those unflattering images).

That being said, I don’t like the dress that much.

10. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:16 pm #

I used to love Keira’s red carpet looks. But they’ve been getting boring in the last couple of years…same hairstyle, same type of dress. She used to be more exciting.

I still like her style, but I’d love a change of pace.

• ? October 11, 2019 at 3:01 pm #

I agree completely. She used to experiment a lot in the past. The Gucci gold dress, the Chanel pearl white dress, her early Valentino dresses.
      Now I have with her, the same problem I have with Rooney Mara. They are never badly dressed, but all looks are very similar. Hope she will start playing with fashion again.

anonymous as always

11. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:07 pm #

Sorry, no from me. This looks a bit childish and very school project -ish to me.

12. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:01 pm #

It’s she had it lined but this dress is still a no.