Menu

October 10, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Sienna Miller Rocks A ’70s Inspired Look For ‘American Woman’ London Screening

Sienna Miller Rocks A '70s Inspired Look For 'American Woman' London Screening

Sienna Miller continued to promote ‘American Woman’ at a special screening held at The Curzon Bloomsbury on Wednesday (October 9) in London.

We’ve seen several sides to Sienna’s style during this promo tour, which kicked off back in June

This Gucci Spring 2020 look was all about the ’70s.

I think the choice of colours screams ’70s more than the keyhole design, but when it comes to Sienna’s red carpet outings, I have to say I really don’t mind this one.

Probably because it’s not too far away from her signature boho style.

However, I do wish that she had been a bit more creative in the footwear department.

Wear Gucci by all means, but it would’ve been more interesting to see her own stamp on this look.

Gucci Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

Cheryl Cole Wears Attico To The 2019 Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards

Cheryl Cole Wears Attico To The 2019 Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards

Hailee Steinfeld Was Sheer & Sultry On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Hailee Steinfeld Was Sheer & Sultry On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

12 Responses to Sienna Miller Rocks A ’70s Inspired Look For ‘American Woman’ London Screening

1. Paola102 October 15, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

I like the dress, colour and nod to the 70s. The shoes however, make the look seem very bulky. Cogna, beige, or even brown would have worked better.

2. Sharon M October 11, 2019 at 11:21 am #

Wow…this is just as bad as the white monstrosity on Hailee but in a whole new way. Awful colors and the blue boots are terrible with the dress. Looks even worse on the model.

3. Catarina_M October 11, 2019 at 8:06 am #

I always associated Sienna’s style with the 70’s, so I think this is just in her wheelhouse. I like it, she pulls it of perfectly.

4. Phee phee October 11, 2019 at 7:47 am #

ugh. Terrible outfit. Boots are all wrong with it. Her makeup and hair are amazing though.

5. KseniaBradner October 11, 2019 at 2:28 am #

I don’t mind this look as much as I should because it has personality, and her style has been mostly plagued by blandness for the last three years.

6. Jerusa04 October 11, 2019 at 1:32 am #

Hippie chic

7. Jess Mara October 11, 2019 at 12:27 am #

Big no for me!! While it fits her boho style the blue boots are terrible with this look.

8. Guest October 10, 2019 at 9:53 pm #

This is to literal 70s for me and the boots are awful with the brown. A big no from me.

9. Guest October 10, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

10. Dominos October 10, 2019 at 5:13 pm #

I prefer the dress on Sienna rather than on the model but i don’t care for the blue boots with the dress.

11. Guest October 10, 2019 at 4:31 pm #

Sienna has pretty much from the beginning been ripping full looks from the runway and copying the runway styling. Regardless, I’m not overly keen on the blue boots with the dress – I would have picked a red pair – but that slightly odd pairing is very current Gucci.

12. Guest October 10, 2019 at 4:06 pm #

I think the look itself is quite pretty, but I’m not really a big fan of doing a full look without adding much to it. I mean, the only thing that’s different from the runway look is that she doesn’t have the model’s face.