Menu

October 3, 2019 Screening

Selena Gomez In Versace - Living Undocumented LA Screening

Selena Gomez’s latest project has been a Netflix docu-series, ‘Living Undocumented,’ which she produced, so naturally, she was the star of the LA screening on Wednesday (October 2).

Given the gravity of the series, she took a more serious approach with her all-black sartorial number. Yet, I love how this leather blazer and matching mini skirt from the Versace Resort 2020 collection still held plenty of sass.

That was in large part thanks to the iconic gold safety pins that adorned the pieces — a retro-mod nod to Versace heritage.

For a sleek, seamless finish, she donned a Wolford bodysuit along with hoop earrings and a ponytail.

Credit: Versace/Getty

, , , , , ,

Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences' Women's Initiative New York Luncheon

Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences’ Women’s Initiative New York Luncheon

Joel Edgerton's Monochromatic Moments In Dzojchen & Louis Vuitton For 'The King' New York & London Premiere

Joel Edgerton’s Monochromatic Moments In Dzojchen & Louis Vuitton For ‘The King’ New York & London Premiere

8 Responses to Selena Gomez In Leather Versace For Netflix’s ‘Living Undocumented’ LA Screening

1. Guest October 4, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

It’s one of best in a while – since her birthday holiday photo? It’s not twee or too mature. It’s event appropriate and chic.
    I might have removed the jacket safety pin though.

2. Alexis656 October 4, 2019 at 7:24 am #

I have made and received $21430 last month from this easy 0nline j0b by just doing this in my spare time.
    All details on this web page……………easyjob50.com

3. Noor October 4, 2019 at 5:47 am #

She didn’t do well recently. Here looks smart and modern. This week BDOTW is gonna be a huge list I assume.

4. Guest October 4, 2019 at 1:13 am #

Selena looks very good here. I could have done without the safety pin on the skirt but that is very minor.

• Guest October 4, 2019 at 1:20 am #

The safety pin is a bit signature, but having two on the same side looks slightly unnecessary. I’d prefer to keep the one on the skirt and remove the one on the blazer though.

• Guest October 4, 2019 at 5:21 am #

Hmm, interesting. I agree that two is one two many and see your point about removing the one the blazer.

• Paola102 October 4, 2019 at 2:05 pm #

I agree, the one on the skirt at least has a purpose. The one on the jacket, not so much.

5. JasLinds October 4, 2019 at 12:29 am #

This is a great look. Even though it’s a suit, the leather and safety pins keep it youthful and fresh. Selena and Versace go well together.