Menu

October 1, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Global Press Conference for Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’

Global Press Conference for Disney's 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil'

Prior to the world premiere, Elle Fanning, Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer joined their male co-stars, and director in participating in the global press conference for Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ on Monday (September 30) in Beverly Hills, California.

Elle Fanning:  I continue to envy anyone who can pull off a paper-bag waist.  Elle nails day time chic in this Fendi Resort 2020 look.

Angelina Jolie:  Looking anything but evil, the actress took a rare day off signature black to wear this Christian Dior Fall 2019 cotton dress styled with Le Vian jewels.  I’m sure you’ll agree that it feels very refreshing to see Angelina in something lighter with a whimsical print.

Michelle Pfeiffer:  The actress feeling blue in this silk navy wrap Brunello Cucinelli dress styled with matching leather boots.

Fendi Resort 2020
Christian Dior Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Lucy Boynton Mixes Polka Dots & Gingham On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Lucy Boynton Mixes Polka Dots & Gingham On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Ruby Rose's Tiger Striped Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ruby Rose’s Tiger Striped Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

9 Responses to Global Press Conference for Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’

1. Phee phee October 3, 2019 at 2:58 am #

I cant stand Elles pants. I dont think anyone can pull those ugly things off.
    Surprisingly I like nothing of Elles look.
    Angelina looks delightful. love the dress, and it seems so refreshing for her.
    I cant really tell what Michelles look really looks like, although the color is lovely….

2. Guest October 1, 2019 at 5:34 pm #

Elle’s outfit is my favourite but all three women look good here.

3. Los_NGLS October 1, 2019 at 4:19 pm #

It was early (in NYC) and I recently gave up coffee. And I prefer Pierpaolo anyway 😝

4. Guest October 1, 2019 at 3:19 pm #

LOVE Angelina and Elle’s outfits. Wish I could wear paper bag waisted pants. Angie looks better with minimal makeup.

Michelle’s outfit is terrible.

5. Guest October 1, 2019 at 3:16 pm #

All three look very good here. Elle looks good in that brown and pink combination. I love Angelina in that whimsical print.

6. Los_NGLS October 1, 2019 at 2:45 pm #

I love when stylists approach designers with better ideas than the designers had, LOL. That Dior print is much nicer as a dress than as the seperates Mariacarla presented.

Edit: * Maria Grazia (thanks D. Gray). I mighta been thinking of the Italian(?) model.

• Guest October 1, 2019 at 4:06 pm #

It’s Maria Grazia Chiuri not Mariacarla.

• Guest October 2, 2019 at 4:48 am #

Now you can every month extra $19k or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Follow this website now for more info……….easyjob50.com

7. Paola102 October 1, 2019 at 2:10 pm #

Love the colours on Elle’s outfit. The brown balances out the pink, that could have otherwise washed her out.
    Angelina looks beautiful here, the dress is soft and her hair is enviable.
    Michelle’s dress fits! I like the colour. The boots look black in different pictures, tie in with the belt. Perfect look for a conference.