Menu

September 30, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

‘The Irishman’ New York Film Festival Premiere

'The Irishman' New York Film Festival Premiere

It was couples night with a host of Hollywood actress’ taking to the red carpet with their husbands for the New York Film Festival premiere of ‘The Irishman’ on Friday (September 27).

Kirsten Dunst:  Following the  ‘Becoming A God In Central Florida’ LA screening, Kirsten Dunst opted for another dress from the cult celebrity favourite, The Vampire’s Wife

While her last look had more of a gothic feel, this one felt more delicate with its pretty pink floral print.

Could Kirsten become an official ambassador for the brand?  She seems to have strong love for the brand.

'The Irishman' New York Film Festival Premiere

Rose Byrne:  Had it not been for the caption, I wouldn’t have recognized Rose with her new blonde hair colour.

The actress arrived at the premiere with husband Bobby Cannavale wearing a Nanushka Fall 2018 cut-out dress which may have been on the bland side had it not been for the accessories.

Nanushka Fall 2018
'The Irishman' New York Film Festival Premiere

Maggie Gyllenhaal: The actress wore yet another look from the Dries van Noten Fall 2019 look.

I do prefer the look without the embellished jacket, much to even my surprise.  As I love the detailing more on the dress.

Dries van Noten Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Renée Zellweger, Lovely In Lavender Emilia Wickstead For The 'Judy' London Premiere

Renée Zellweger, Lovely In Lavender Emilia Wickstead For The ‘Judy’ London Premiere

NET-A-PORTER's Two Tone Shoes

NET-A-PORTER’s Two Tone Shoes

10 Responses to ‘The Irishman’ New York Film Festival Premiere

1. KseniaBradner October 2, 2019 at 1:24 pm #

My Kiki wanted to just support her man, so she opted for yet another Vampire’s Wife dress to not have it be a Moment.

2. Paola102 October 1, 2019 at 2:02 pm #

When I saw Kristen, I thought oh! no, not another one. But it actually looks really good. Fabric, colour, fit.
    Maggie’s jacket distract from the dress, especially worn like this. Would have loved to see the shoulders.

3. Guest October 1, 2019 at 11:32 am #

So TVW just makes the same dress over and over but in different fabrics and lengths? This is one of the better versions and Kirsten looks lovely.

i wish Maggie didn’t wear the jacket because the dress is gorgeous on the model.

Rose looks terrible as a blonde and her outfit is fug.

4. Sharon M October 1, 2019 at 11:05 am #

Kristen looks great…I don’t love those Vampires Wife dresses, but this one isn’t bad. Thy are SO much better than the Batsheva monstrosities, I am grateful she wore this label instead!

5. Guest October 1, 2019 at 6:19 am #

I think Rose and Bobby take the most stylish couple title here. But I hope Rose goes back to brunette asap.

6. Guest October 1, 2019 at 2:59 am #

I’ll add this dress worn by Kirsten and put it with the other two Vampire’s Wife dresses that really worked. Rose’s hair color is not very flattering and the outfit is dull so overall, this is a mediocre effort from her. I wish Maggie had not bothered with the jacket at all. She looks matronly with it worn this way.

7. Jess Mara October 1, 2019 at 1:39 am #

While I am sick of that Vampires Wife dress I have to admit, Kirsten looks great and better than she has in a while. Maggie also looks great and I love the jacket!!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 1, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Once of my favourites from TVW

8. JasLinds October 1, 2019 at 1:31 am #

As much as we’re sick of seeing the Vampire’s Wife, Kirsten does look good. Great colour for her and in tune with her style.
    Rose looks OK, but not sure she suits blonde.
    Maggie looks great! I don’t mind the jacket at all.

9. Guest September 30, 2019 at 10:25 pm #

I wish Maggie wore the dress the way it was worn on the runway so we could see both the shoulders and the jacket. Such a missed opportunity.